What to do....

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

4Boot

Re: What to do....

Post by 4Boot »

Nice booties !! let's scrap them !
KillTheHeels

Post by KillTheHeels »

Had to take the brand New pink patent pointy toe flats into the mud..... :twisted:
4.JPG
...along with these fine white patent pumps.... :lol:
5.JPG
6.JPG
Continued in the Abused-forum.... :twisted:
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

do u take pix or vids of u doing this to those sexy shoes? if so where do u post them?
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
KillTheHeels

Post by KillTheHeels »

Sorry, no - I usually dont spend time taking pics or videos while abusing..... Just like to enjoy the session... 8) But do take pics of the aftermath every now and then.....
KillTheHeels

Post by KillTheHeels »

Small update... The Orange pumps were messed up in the Paint and then ripped totally apart. The white sling-backs I just snapped the heels while in the paint-mess.... :twisted:
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

Well instead of ruining them ! I Wold Gladly Take them off your hands To have fun with them instead of ruining them.
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

KillTheHeels wrote:Sorry, no - I usually dont spend time taking pics or videos while abusing..... Just like to enjoy the session... 8) But do take pics of the aftermath every now and then.....
Oh ok I can understand that, I asked bc I would love to c it happening to them!
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043