question for yall

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

NiceShoes

question for yall

Post by NiceShoes »

I have a question for all of you. I'm an amateur photographer that loves taking pix and making vids of women in heels doing stuff in and to them. Sometimes men also but my question is what would all of yall watch the most? Women jus walking around in heels, women abusing their heels, women steppinh on their heels with other heels, women getting their heels wet, women getting their heels muddy, women getting their heels food messy, women pissing in their heels or getting pissed on?
I would love comments on what vids u like the most and any ideas.
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
cw147

Re: question for yall

Post by cw147 »

I like muddy the best, but wet is also good and pissing is good too.
wetsissy10

Post by wetsissy10 »

Of course- splashing in water (heeled), maybe with some mud...
Dickinheel

Post by Dickinheel »

Woman in sexy outfit, stockings or pantyhose, wearing high heel pumps.
Jumps in mud puddle many times soaking shoes and stockings knee-high wet and muddy. Then wearing it in public.
While at bar or club asks somebody to fill her pumps with wine, raising her heel from shoe slightly, not removing it completely. Then goes to dance-floor.
Hi heels are sexy!
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Everything! :mrgreen:
I like everything what Women can do with her Heels!
Dickinheel

Post by Dickinheel »

More I like women pissing in their own pumps or asking boyfriends do that, thereafter step into filled shoes and go wearing them in public, for example restaurant or cocktail party.
Of course it belongs to "Gross stuff" forum.
Hi heels are sexy!
shoebrain

Post by shoebrain »

I like anything that will damage them, mud, rocks, wet, but especially like stomping, cutting and burning. I like to abuse them in some way and then burn what remains, kinda like 2 for 1, better than throwing them in the trash when done. I cant wait to see what you come up with. Thanks!