i wanna get a drink, too

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Voltage

i wanna get a drink, too

Post by Voltage »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C71T0JIXTCg

Please look at 1,20minutes....... german comedy , (Hans -Werner-Olm

I don´t understand, why the girls let him easily drink from the shoe?, they do nothing. :shock:

Regards, Voltage
heelburner1(o.cal)

Re: i wanna get a drink, too

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
wow thank you for the link.
mm this is so wonderful. the 2 girl lying there, he take her shoe pour sekt in and drink it out. the shoes must be worn well. without cleaning he drink. mmm so sexy.
i think about in the backround. did she has an boyfriend. did he is also a shoefeitish. did he cum in the shoes? did someone else had drunk out of her shoes?
when he is a shoefeitsh and she tell her that someone has drink out of her shoe. how will he react.
mmmm so many sexy fantasies.
heelburner1
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Man drinks out of girl's shoe in German comedy

Post by Wetshoe »

mainstream
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Nice find ....
I say he would have been tazed at :59 here... we have tough beaches... :lol: :lol:
Then hauled off to child protective services to answer for crimes against children, had to pay for years of the child's counseling, Stuck in jail for two years which is about the same for killing someone, Yeaaaaa California.... its a bit Crazy here... :D
baustellenschlamm

Post by baustellenschlamm »

Voltage wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C71T0JIXTCg

Please look at 1,20minutes....... german comedy , (Hans -Werner-Olm

I don´t understand, why the girls let him easily drink from the shoe?, they do nothing. :shock:

Regards, Voltage
That´s easy. He is Hans Werner Olm! Look at other Comedy from him, e.g. "Luise Koschinsky".

In the Movie above he´s working as a life guard on the Beach. He´s demolishing the sandcastle, because the little boy, who buildet it, has no building permition and so on...