Wife trashing brand new white pantent stilettos in mud

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

HeelsForever

Wife trashing brand new white pantent stilettos in mud

Post by HeelsForever »

Hi there! :D So, we've been doing some work on our property recently involving some heavy digging - leaving the ground very.....muddy... :twisted:

Now, a couple of weeks ago, wife sendt me a picture on the phone - she had found a very nice pair of white patent stilettos - identical to the pink pair she wore while taking a clothed shower a couple of years ago - remember that? The shoes have a lot of toe-cleavage - I really like that... :wink:

So, after dinner this evening, she suddenly disapeared - and after a couple of minutes I head the familiar sound of high heels on the floor coming my way. And there she was - wearing a lovely summerdress and the brand new - never worn before white patent stilettos. :D

Then she totally blew me away - asking if she should take a walk in the mud right now. :shock: Naturally, I agreed and after pouring some buckets of warm water on the allready muddy ground, she just stepped in... 8) Gotta love that girl. And then it just kept getting better and better.... She really seemed to enjoy the feeling of warm, creamy mud - so the continued to make the mud more and more creamy when stepping around - making lovely squishy sounds as the mud shoes started to get filled with mud. Then she suddenly stepped out of the mud - leaving the shoes buried. AND then she turned around and started to stomp them further down in the mud - really stepping hard on them - over and over again. The poor shoes were totally filled with mud and deeply buried under her lovely feet. She keeps on doing this - really wrecking she shoes.... :twisted: Ok, when she's done with that, she uses her feet to rescue them from their muddy grave - trying to put them on again - which of course is pointless - they are totally filled with mud. So she takes them back to the house and starts to clean them. Then - with a satisfied grin - she puts them on again - being rather reckless and stepping them hard into the ground.... Ok, walking around - she makes lovely squishy sound with the now soaking wet shoes. And guess what - she sets of to our small pool in the garden! :D And still wearing her nice summer dress and shoes, she steps in! :shock: The show wasn't over yet.... She then splashes around - gigling and really having fun.

Now, after this - I was really curious as to wether she enjoyed the feeling of wearing a brand new pair of high heels in the mud - really wrecking them. And yes - she really loved it!! :D Loved the feeling of the warm and creamy mud filling up her shoes and then steping on them with her bare feet and really feeling the mud between her cute toes. Of course - she really would like to feel that sensatin again, she said - also pointing out that she probably would have to wreck some more pairs doing so... That was totally ok with me.... :twisted:

Now, I took a few pics and a few nice HD-videos I plan to upload to YouTube - also with lovely sound-effects of her squishy feet in the mud...

Here's a little preview of the show - a "before" pic, during and after. More to follow later - I'll let you know the videos are finished uploading. :D
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
shoo-bay

Re: Wife trashing brand new white pantent stilettos in mud

Post by shoo-bay »

Great stuff! Thank your lovely wife from me! They are really nicely proportioned heels. Very sexy, and I'd love to see close ups of the scuffs and damage done so far. Well done!!
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hello
wow so wonderful. would love when my wife would do this.
mm the shoes are sexy. maybe your wife will put them on when you go out with her!
so sexy shoes
thank you
heelburner1
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

Just amazing. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

There really nice look forward to the rest

Me
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Amazing! This pair is really nice. And you wife accepted to trashing them? WOW! Really I want to see more and watch the movie you'll upload :)

Can't wait :)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

:shock: nice!