Wet high heels & clothes.. youtube

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Pennywise2374

Wet high heels & clothes.. youtube

Post by Pennywise2374 »

Just doing some Youtube searching and checkin' out some old videos of the band Kiss. Found this video that I haven't seen in years and forgot about all the chics in heels and leather getting wet!! I remember it wasn't my favorite era of Kiss music, always a 70's guy personally, but I can't argue with the video!!

Enjoy!!
PW :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XMU_3o5RRs[/YOUTUBE]
Pennywise2374

Re: Wet high heels & clothes.. youtube

Post by Pennywise2374 »

errr!! video not showing in post :(

just copy and paste the link I guess..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XMU_3o5RRs
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Fixed. :wink:

Greetings
DS
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Hot Blonde Showers In High Heels In 1985 Kiss Video

Post by Wetshoe »

mainstream
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Nice find! Great shoes she has on too. No wonder they used to spray paint Kiss on everything when I was a kid! Any others?
Pennywise2374

Post by Pennywise2374 »

Not sure if I can remember any other videos that have heels getting wet or messy. When that video came out I was pretty young, elementary school maybe??!! I know in the 80's, there were many videos with hot women in heels and boots so I'm sure you might find another video similar. It really wasn't my kind of music back then.. I did like Kiss, but their older stuff. I'm more of a grunge/punk type of dude!!! If I run across something, i'll be sure to post :)

PW :wink: