One of the best commercials ever seen!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

saupiny

One of the best commercials ever seen!

Post by saupiny »

Have a look and enjoy!
Last edited by saupiny on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
HeelsForever

Re: One of the best commercials ever seen!

Post by HeelsForever »

Wow! :D I totally agree - awesome! 8)

The Peugeot 308 is really a nice car - love the design - classical french.

Very happy that we - for once - can link to something that is not shoe-related - I really love cars, as well as a good commercial.

Thank you for being open-minded and dare to present something new - so we - for once - can think of something else than shoes....

Now I think this forum is ready to go off-topic every now and then, so I'm looking forward to posting links to youtube's featuring highlights from TopGear and such... :wink:

Again - thank you!!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

HeelsForever wrote:Wow! :D I totally agree - awesome! 8)

The Peugeot 308 is really a nice car - love the design - classical french.

Very happy that we - for once - can link to something that is not shoe-related - I really love cars, as well as a good commercial.

Thank you for being open-minded and dare to present something new - so we - for once - can think of something else than shoes....

Now I think this forum is ready to go off-topic every now and then, so I'm looking forward to posting links to youtube's featuring highlights from TopGear and such... :wink:

Again - thank you!!
What are you talking about? The commercial is CLEARLY shoe related since this is the WET and messy forum and her heels are most definitely wet.

If you want to talk about cars on the internet, go to any of the thousands of car forums out there.
HeelsForever

Post by HeelsForever »

Hello..... No-one who understands a bit of humor here anymore....? OF COURSE I love the video - beautiful wet high heels.

My humble apologies for trying to add a bit of humor... :wink: And a great thank you to Saupiny for finding it - a great girl splashing around in great heels in water is just soooo right.

Never mind the damned car..... :D
MiuManiac

Post by MiuManiac »

Heels and cars are always a great combination... :roll:

...awesome commercial by the way. :wink:

Dickinheel

Post by Dickinheel »

very sexy indeed! seems like some of us had produced that commercial :wink:
Hi heels are sexy!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

HeelsForever wrote:Hello..... No-one who understands a bit of humor here anymore....? OF COURSE I love the video - beautiful wet high heels.

My humble apologies for trying to add a bit of humor... :wink: And a great thank you to Saupiny for finding it - a great girl splashing around in great heels in water is just soooo right.

Never mind the damned car..... :D
Ah that one went well over my head! Well played sir. :lol: