Re:hefner

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

mudcole

Re:hefner

Post by mudcole »

:roll:
Last edited by mudcole on Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

i have not deleted any threads. if you are referring to the freedom of speech thread check flames and fighting.

Speaking your mind is fine, but even under freedom of speech there is limits. flaming of any kind will not be tolerated and regardless who you are, no one is above the rules.
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thats how it works around here. you dont delete the spammers and people complain. delete the spammers and you're violating human rights. just cant win. but dont feel too bad. most of the spammers arent human anyway.
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

exactly.

people want the rules enforced then cry when they have the rules enforced on them too.
Moderator.

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

mudcole

Post by mudcole »

Heelexploder i have not deleted any threads. if you are referring to the freedom of speech thread check flames and fighting.

Speaking your mind is fine, but even under freedom of speech there is limits. flaming of any kind will not be tolerated and regardless who you are,no one is above the rules.
===========================================
No i wasn't referring to the freedom of speech thread, it was a thread hefner had originally posted that cammile and shred had answered on.

I also answered on it but wasn't flaming or fighting.

Hefner replied and i replied to him using cammiles answer in reply to one of his questions.

I even showed the forum rules and explained under thoses he could post his pictures here and encourged him to do so.

He finished i will not post here again good bye, and i said if you choose to its your choice but we do want you to post here.

How is that flaming or fighting.

HE wrote:
Speaking your mind is fine, but even under freedom of speech there is limits. flaming of any kind will not be tolerated and regardless who you are,no one is above the rules.quote]

So i try and explain to someone they can't post naked pictures here and i get an arse slapping.

No one is above the rules, did that make you feel all powerful

He wrote:
people want the rules enforced then cry when they have the rules enforced on them too.

So that is not an example of flames and fighting then....

Oh my mistake you can say what you like.

I think i will take a leaf out of hefners book.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

my mistake, i have not seen the thread your referring too.. wouldnt have been me.
Moderator.