WTF happened?

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

Thys

WTF happened?

Post by Thys »

I just tried to visit the forum, just as I do each Friday, but now the site didn't open. I was given the option to download a file. Was there something wrong the last two days or so|?
swampthing

Re: WTF happened?

Post by swampthing »

Thys wrote:I just tried to visit the forum, just as I do each Friday, but now the site didn't open. I was given the option to download a file. Was there something wrong the last two days or so|?

I use Firefox and now I get a PHP file download thingy when following the link from BBCD (www.bbcd.de) to the Abused Shoe homepage. Luckily I had a page bookmarked or I wouldn't have got back in!
Looking at the bottom of the pages I now see a "function:main" or "function:include" where I would normally see forum stuff, so it looks kinda like the phpBB code has gone screwy... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

server crashed a few days ago. i think most problems are how fixed except the function thing at hte bottom for the forum and a few other things. such as the errors on the front page. i am working on moving the site to a more reliable server. if you find any other problems, please let me know.
thanks
wetshoe
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

The "Shoe Jobs" section not work.