shoe fight?

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

I think this is not fair to blame the owner for his realy good work!
If someone does not like burning of very high heels, that should be his own thing.
As i know, the author is the owner of the pix and this group is filled with his work.
I would like to see more of his burning and hope to see more work from others in Yahoo groups.

Flu
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

For Thys

May be youe didn?t noticed that the posts in the group you mentioned are signed by skg210
For me it is fine that authors post their pix in more than one group.
What i didn?t like is if people steal pix from others. But i dislike blaming of people without a reason more.
skg210

Post by skg210 »

Thys wrote:You can really make my day if you post some albums with genuinely your own pics. I won't judge you on this. Beginners mistake maybe. :wink:

Yours is the mistake. All the pics are my own. Some have been posted on other groups by myself; some have been unashamedly lifted by others. Least of all, don't think you should sit in judgement of me...
skg210

Re: message

Post by skg210 »

Mary Jane wrote:A few photos of very high heels burning , One message, no files or links. Needs work.
That's how I operate the group. My choice. I don't want shitloads of messages. Just a group for people to look at, and enjoy if it is what they want to see.

Last edited by skg210 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skg210

Re: message

Post by skg210 »

[quote="Mary Jane"]SKG210 you need to remove the text after the /? . http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Highheels ... =116028174

OK, here it is amended: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Highheelsburning
Thys

Post by Thys »

I did not accuse you of stealing. I was just wondering if you were the owner of those pictures. Since none of them were new to me it raised a question if they were your own. Now that you answered it, okay. No harm done, is it?

In general:
As said, we see a lot of "reused"pictures on other sites. That's fine as long as no one makes money of it and postes a source name. Indeed, some people here were caught in the act, especially in the wetlook scene. Need I remind you of what happened two months ago? There's a massive thread about it in the wet site.
skg210

Post by skg210 »

Thys,

This is what you posted: "...You can really make my day if you post some albums with genuinely your own pics...." You therefore implied that the albums of burning shoes on my site were not of my own photos. The fact is: they are all my own. You were not 'wondering' if they were my own. Don't insult my intelligence by suggesting so. Just admit that you made a cock-up by posting 'You can really make my day if you post some albums with genuinely your own pics.'