I AM ANGRY!!! SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

sweetheels

I AM ANGRY!!! SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!

Post by sweetheels »

:evil: I LOVED THIS SITE, BUT NOW I THINK WE GET SPAMED!! MODERATORS; PLEASE STOP THIS BULL****!!! Look @ the Gross-Stuff Forum!

Thank you!

Moved to flames and fighting, DO NOT POST THIS CRAP IN FETISH RELATED FORUMS!
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

AMEN,
I cant beleive how much of this has been choking out some of the best activity and contributors we have had since the start of this thing.
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

well sorry lads but our own administration is doing

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING

about it...

there is a very simple way to sort this...and thats to update phpbb2 (the software this forum runs on)

or to move to vbportal which allows for alot more...
Mary Jane

This site

Post by Mary Jane »

I few years back WETSHOE sent me a message that he was going to open this site. I was in hope it would make it. It has.

Guys I have no use for this junk we are getting. I think WETSHOE has to be tring something. Doing nothing is not an option.

I have been looking the last few weeks and it dose make it fast.
MJG
shred

Post by shred »

Isn't there something that can be done, like temporarely suspending new registrations?

Shred
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

it is obvious that wetshoe isnt doing anything...

and there is PLENTY that could be done about it...both Heelexploder and i have spoken about this issue...and its basically the fact that wetshoe either doesnt care enough to do the forum anymore or the fact that he cant do the forum anymore...because he is leaving all this up to the mods, who in their own right dont do anything apart from he, minni and mof...the rest practically do nothing....

when i was a mod i made the same complaint to wetshoe and eventually got mod rights removed...

this is not the way to run a forum...even in desperate situations or anything else....especially when two or three of my posts are going missing and it cant be H.E because he's not about..

to be perfectally honist this forum seems to be going down the drain..more so because of all the spam......

and does anyone else notice that this spam only appeared after matty69er came back to and got booted from the forum??
Petons Tati

to moderator

Post by Petons Tati »

Is the spam coming from the same IP ?

(OK, it would be too easy...)