ATTN: Members

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

Heelexploder

ATTN: Members

Post by Heelexploder »

I was just recently posted by a member whom is quite displeased at the moment, thus regarding the reason for this thread.

It appears there maybe acts of Plagiarism taking place on this forum.

Plagiarism is unacceptable as it can cause major leagal issues, not only for yourself, but this forum, basically all images are copyrights of there respective owners, Ie the website owners and or the Photographers.

If you Plagiarise someone elses work you are infact committing an act of copyright enfringement, and beyond that it is just plain wrong.

I'm sure wetshoe will add the consenquences here for anyone caught plagiarising another member or website on this forum.

short and simple, if you wish to post someone elses work, do it with permission of the respective owners, and do it with giving the credit to them, not yourself.

that is all.
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D