Apologies NOW!!! please

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

wolfman642003

Apologies NOW!!! please

Post by wolfman642003 »

RIGHT!!!!! :evil:

I have just been speaking to my good friend HHS and she is really upset about the way she is treat by SOME of the members on this forum, and be quite honest with you the things that have been said about her and to her are absolutely intolerable :evil: There forums on here for every topic including nasty discusting ones, and those members that are into those sort of activities, STICK TO YOUR OWN FORUM AND KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF AND TO MEMBERS OF THAT FORUM :evil:

HHS is a fantastic lady and she does everything she can to try and please members of this forum, So this is the nitty gritty of this topic, if you want HHS to continue on this forum then sho her some RESPECT RIGHT NOW!!! :evil: I wanna see some apologies listed after this topic so she can see what support she has from you lot, otherwise she said she isn't going to bother posting here anymore, and to be quite honest with you I dont blame her, So get typing members and show abit of respect for her and let her know that she is wanted, Starting with the moderaters of this forum and especially all of you that have made nasty comments that were bang out of order, ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :evil: ) Thats all I have to say on this matter.

thankyou for your time.

Steve
high heel mad hee hee
shred

Post by shred »

I am afraid we have to deal with normal human psychology here. For example, if parents are having dinner with guests and demand their two boys of 8 and 10 years old to be absolutely silent, you'll notice that the boys will start whispering, giggling, ticking with their knives etc. Just to see how far they can go in what is still considered silence. On the other hand, the parents will get angry with all noises being made, and ask for even stricter silence. This is exactly what the boys wanted... attention and showing unjustfied accusation.

I am afraid this is exactly what happened here. HHS asked for posts without any gross references, and some schoolboys try her out to see how far they can go.

Just like at the dinner table, HHS gets irritated, and the more irritated she gets, the more fun it is to try to push the envelope a little further.

Now we have the situation that HHS walked away from the table, and leave the guests in an awkward atmosphere. Well done you little schoolboys.

The best way to treat this kind of childish behaviour (as every parent can tell you) is to simply IGNORE those posts. Getting upset about it is exactly the opposite behaviour. I think the moderators did great work by just cutting the offending sentences, but deleting the entire post might have been simpler. I don't see why those people deserve the right to have their post just a little bit censored or moved to the flaming forum.

HHS, begging you to come back for 30 posts in this thread is exactly what rewards those schoolboys. I just wish you wisdom.

Shred
wolfman642003

Post by wolfman642003 »

thankyou shred I appreciate you posting just hope theres more like you that can show some support and gratitude to HHS.

regards

steve
high heel mad hee hee
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

Ok. I have moved this to flames and fighting.

I DO NOT, WANT TO SEE THIS IN THE FETISH FORUMS AGAIN, UNDERSTOOD!

but your point is valid. again, if you see of topic, or offensive posts, inform us mods, that is why we are here!

On a side note, I will speak for HHS myself.

I am getting sick and tired of editing posts referring to her as a slut, hoe, prostitute, w/e because of the type of shoes she likes.

I have not, seen her insult anyone elses tastes in shoes, or shoe drives they may have. Put your selves where she is, and think about this, because my pm box would be full of complaints right now if it was anyone else.

It disgusts me to know that, alot of you would literally hate this happening to you, but that you will let it happen to someone else, it ends NOW

as of now be warned, If I see any insulting posts towars her, I will DELETE them, if they continue however, I will hand them over to wetshoe along with your Ip adresses, then he can deal with you.

I refuse to sit back and watch members leave because certain minorities in here do not understand the term, SELF CONTROL

The best way to treat this kind of childish behaviour (as every parent can tell you) is to simply IGNORE those posts. Getting upset about it is exactly the opposite behaviour. I think the moderators did great work by just cutting the offending sentences, but deleting the entire post might have been simpler. I don't see why those people deserve the right to have their post just a little bit censored or moved to the flaming forum.

due to an issue awhile back, we were asked to use some judgement on posts after many members issued complaints of posts being deleted. however, in light of this issue, any offensive offtopic, bullshit will be deleted without question.

thanks for your suggestion, user input is always welcome.
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
italianstallion

Post by italianstallion »

well said, this forum has come to a place where people argue, what about the generald iscussion and generalc omments bout pics,

i kno before i was a complete ass but that gives me room to speak and for people to take a leaf out nof my book and learn to b nice, or not to bother speaking or anything

Heelexploder wrote:Ok. I have moved this to flames and fighting.

I DO NOT, WANT TO SEE THIS IN THE FETISH FORUMS AGAIN, UNDERSTOOD!

but your point is valid. again, if you see of topic, or offensive posts, inform us mods, that is why we are here!

On a side note, I will speak for HHS myself.

I am getting sick and tired of editing posts referring to her as a slut, hoe, prostitute, w/e because of the type of shoes she likes.

I have not, seen her insult anyone elses tastes in shoes, or shoe drives they may have. Put your selves where she is, and think about this, because my pm box would be full of complaints right now if it was anyone else.

It disgusts me to know that, alot of you would literally hate this happening to you, but that you will let it happen to someone else, it ends NOW

as of now be warned, If I see any insulting posts towars her, I will DELETE them, if they continue however, I will hand them over to wetshoe along with your Ip adresses, then he can deal with you.

I refuse to sit back and watch members leave because certain minorities in here do not understand the term, SELF CONTROL

due to an issue awhile back, we were asked to use some judgement on posts after many members issued complaints of posts being deleted. however, in light of this issue, any offensive offtopic, bullshit will be deleted without question.

thanks for your suggestion, user input is always welcome.
high heel sandals

Post by high heel sandals »

Last edited by high heel sandals on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thys

Post by Thys »

Deleted topics is indeed annoying. Perhaps we should have an extra forum in which topics are locked and parked, but not gone forever.