hooker shoes?

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

bwspalding

School Uniform

Post by bwspalding »

If you are going to model a school uniform please wear schol type shoes.
If you are going to model hooker shoes please dress like a hooker.

I do not like youre tone, nor does anyone on this forum "dress like a hooker" I suggest editing this post immediatley or it will end up in flames and fighting along with any other offensive remarks you make. Understood?- Heelexploder
high heel sandals

Post by high heel sandals »

Last edited by high heel sandals on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

allow me to make one thing clear to everyone reading this, flames ARE NOT tolerated. As such any further, inane, rude, offensive comemnts towards HHs or anyone else, will be moved to flames and fighting. If you have personal dislikes over others interests, bite your tongues, please and thank you.

HHS please dont take offense to some of these others comments, regardless of opinions your contributions to this forum, have always been, and will be Tolerated, your a construtcive producer to the forum, and we hope you will continue to do so.

Edit, as you see I have split the flame posts out and moved them here.

this is a warning to both HHs and Bwspadling, keep your disagreements here and off the other forums please and thank you
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
high heel sandals

Last edited by high heel sandals on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

Due to my position as moderator, I must remain nuetral, therefore i warned you both. The rules are posted, if you do not like the way I work talk to wetshoe, I was taught everything i know by BIGJ and wetshoe, and I'm attempting to keep the forum fighting and flaming free.

I wasnt being rude, I simply asked to keep your issue with bw spadling here and out of the main topic sections so that they are not littered with fighting and insulting comments, would you read an insult littered forum, I think not. Hence why wetshoe made this section.

Bw spalding, in the future, please refrain from comments that offend other members, HHs was fully well in her rights to be offended, and honestly, I dont blame her one bit.
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
high heel sandals

Last edited by high heel sandals on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

well done heelexploder.