Warning !!!!!!!! a male is posting Pics made from himself 1.

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

wrong pb...go to hhplace.org :D they wear heels ALL the time out and about...:D
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

bigj3650 wrote:wrong pb...go to hhplace.org :D they wear heels ALL the time out and about...:D

Here in North America, if I walked down the street wearing them, I'ld get arrested for 'indecent exposure'. It's nice to see that the idea is catching on though. I hope I live long enough to see it accepted by mainstream society.

..... pb
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Puddleboy wrote:Here in North America, if I walked down the street wearing them, I'ld get arrested for 'indecent exposure'. It's nice to see that the idea is catching on though. I hope I live long enough to see it accepted by mainstream society.
..... pb

In Montreal, you can walk in high heels if you want, but it sure at 80% that people with "fix a sticker on your head written "g*y" on your face", or you can be attacked by some gangs. Most of Montrealers are.... sorry.... I'm lost the track! Other 20% will say "Let's go! You have guts to break the standard! Montreal is the city of creativity! Go"....
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I'ld also like to throw in at this time, that I have worn womens' shoes on occasion and have never been caught, as they were low heel or chunky heeled boots that I went in the woods with.

In autumn 2004, I raked the yard wearing those chunky heeled boots. I doubt anybody noticed them. It felt really 'kinky' and fun wearing them.

..... pb
hymerboots

Post by hymerboots »

He,

It a nice feeling to wear high heeled boots
and abuse them makes some fun.

Who feels hurt about them ?

If anbody feel hurt from this ask yourself why looking

here in this forum.

Greetings to all who love this, too. :twisted: :wink:

Hymerboots