Messing purses

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

justmehh

Messing purses

Post by justmehh »

Are anyone intrested about messing and abusing purse and hand bags? Can i find anywhere anything like that? Should we have own forum here for hang bags and other clothing. Shoesession have their own purse forum but i want to see something like mud or ripping
shoo-bay

Re: Messing purses

Post by shoo-bay »

I’d like to see some designer bag destruction. I think that’d be a lot of fun; destroying a really sexy leather bag. And like shoes, the more expensive, the more fun to destroy! But don’t expect any comments...this forum seems to be pretty much dead nowadays. Every time I post something, I wonder why I bother. Very few people seem to see it, and even less actually make a comment. It’s great when people do comment though...you know you are doing something potentially pretty sexy!
justmehh

Post by justmehh »

Yeah you know its really good stuff when someone comments :D I think forums in general are dying because of Facebook and other social media. I would love to destroy a big white Michael Kors purse. Rip those metal letters off with a knife and just push the knife against that soft leather making huge marks on it. Or just throw that beautiful purse into mud puddle and stomp on it
josephine

Post by josephine »

shoo-bay wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:13 am I’d like to see some designer bag destruction. I think that’d be a lot of fun; destroying a really sexy leather bag. And like shoes, the more expensive, the more fun to destroy! But don’t expect any comments...this forum seems to be pretty much dead nowadays. Every time I post something, I wonder why I bother. Very few people seem to see it, and even less actually make a comment. It’s great when people do comment though...you know you are doing something potentially pretty sexy!
If you enjoy what you do then do it. For you. This form has
Always had lurkers but that’s part of it. Just do your thing and post. People’s tastes change and they move on but the core is still here 😉

Josephine.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.