Youtube - "oh for F*** Sake"

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Youtube - "oh for F*** Sake"

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Youtube in there infinate wisdom are going to be forcing us to change the layouts of our channels again,it dosnt seem 2 mins since the last lot of changes came in!

Youtube if it aint fooking broke DONT FOOKING FIX IT - set of fookin Wankers!

rant over!
MiuManiac

Re: Youtube - "oh for F*** Sake"

Post by MiuManiac »

Until now the new (f***ed up) layout seems to be optional...

...if I am really forced to use it on my own channel soon I will be seriously pissed. The new layout is ugly, very confusing and anything else but user-friendly, DAMNIT! :evil:

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

MiuManiac wrote:Image

Until now the new (f***ed up) layout seems to be optional...

...if I am really forced to use it on my own channel soon I will be seriously pissed. The new layout is ugly, very confusing and anything else but user-friendly, DAMNIT! :evil:

Ive got a freeking countdown every time i log in when the new changes take effect! arrrrrrrrrrrrg NO :x
MiuManiac

Post by MiuManiac »

Hmmm, no such countdown shows up for me... :shock:

...but everytime I log in and visit my own channel the message pops up that I shall "upgrade" to the new YT-design. :evil: I click it away and say "F**K YOU and your damn DOWNGRADE!" Quite annoying. :(

MiuManiac

Post by MiuManiac »

...and since a few days there is another problem with Youtube. If you are using Firefox and have the great AddOn "DownloadHelper" installed, Youtube doens´t work properly anymore. You can´t edit your own uploaded vids and can´t rate or comment clips. :(

You have to deactivate the DownloadHelper to make Youtube work again. This is very annoying. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Well ive spent pretty much all freekin day sorting out the new lay out! making a new HoC trailer and designing & adding a new banner! i still hate the lay out and the fact you cant move things arround!... but atleast its starting to look like ive spent some time on it. Just counting down till the youtube wankers decide to change the layout again!
MiuManiac

Post by MiuManiac »

Damagedheels.com(hhds) wrote:Just counting down till the youtube wankers decide to change the layout again!
...this will happen right after you adapted to the current layout. :evil: Mark my words. :shock: