Disney sparked my fetish

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

Mud1054

Disney sparked my fetish

Post by Mud1054 »

I think Disney caused my fetish. So one day i was trying to figure out where my fetish came from and many articles explained how it could start at a young age. So I’m thinking back to when i was younger when i would make mud pits and wait for the neighborhood girls to step in them or when my friends and I would take their dolls and stick them just knee deep in the mud. We even took those costume shoes they would use for dress up and fill them with that slime stuff and hide for hours on in waiting for them to put their foot in it. I thought to myself why I did all that. and then it hit me that’s what all the guys on Disney did they would play messy pranks on girls. So I go on YouTube look up a few videos and came to the conclusion Disney had to of been the little spark to my fetish. Seeing pretty girls when I was younger get messy.
josephine

Re: Disney sparked my fetish

Post by josephine »

I viewed the YouTube links and the movies contained children so I deleted the links.

I moved the topic here as its not really wet and messy shoes.

Josephine.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.