My First Time

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

Tempic

Re: My First Time

Post by Tempic »

I want to see the silver platforms get messy. Very beautiful shoes!
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Wow there all great, sexy. I would like to see the Beige two tone pair in action the most. Maybe is some freshly mowed gress and then some spring time mud
I'm Trashed
sophie_loves_shoes

Post by sophie_loves_shoes »

The black buckle ones! I love buckle / mary jane shoes. As for wat to do, just wear them to work or out shopping for the day, but just be mean to them. Scuff them, step the heel in cracks etc, then when you get home, play with them and some food.

O.M.G I cant wait to see how you did

JUST REMEMBER, have FUN!!!

Soph xx
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hello
wow sexy shoes
take the black high heels pumps and cook them in hot water. boil hot water and put your sexy shoes directly from your sexy feet in the water. the feeling of the last time on your feet would get you so hot.
heelburner1
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

I vote for the brown pair on the bottom right. Those are hott. Just put a little chocolate sauce or something on them and see how you like that then if you decide to go farther some ice cream or whipped cream inside or something. Like I said previously I like food in heels lol but honestly the advice of taking them out on a wet rainy day through some mud is probably a really good place to start too. Hell, maybe even just showering with them on or putting them in the shower with you too.
josephine

Post by josephine »

hi erin,

Well come to the gang!

At the risk of annoying the crowd who wait with baited breath...I would as your first try not go with abuse and go with mild messing, after all these are your shoes not something somebody has sent you to play with.

I would suggest a walk in the rain or cut across a park or grassy area where you might find some mud...

Stay on your toes as once you start sinking the heels you will destroy them!

It will be far more fun and naughty for you to be able to wear them again afterwards out to an event and only you and the friends here know what those sexy heels have been up to!

But if you feel that you really want to go for it then pic the prettist most femmine pair and find a muddy field and go for a walk! find a gate way into a field this time of the year is normally pretty muddy! asumming you are in the uk!

So which pair are you leaning towards?...

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

hi erin,

I kind of aggree with josephine......NOT!

Spend the afternoon getting ready try on outfits do your hair and make up get dressed and then slip your stocking clad foot into the winning pair (Pigtalles!) and go find so mud to walk through!! its so not what these shoes are meant to do but they love it!! :lol:

Advice for you.

If you want to wear them again and they are not destroyed then wash them under a running tap(luke warm) using an old toothbrush to gently clean whatever you have covered them in! then once they are clean run them under the cold tap to rinse them off and cool them down.

Then balence them upside down in the sink so they can drain.

Once they have sat for awhile place them on a towel away from any heat source. No radiators No airing cupboards and no window seals! leave them to dry naturally maybe putting a pair of rolled up socks in each of them.

If you havent trashed them with whatever you choose to do you will find that if you follow the above they should be fine to wear again. :wink:

Cant wait to see what you get up to!

What are you feeling you might try?

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com