My First Time

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

jonathansteele

Re: My First Time

Post by jonathansteele »

The beige/brown platforms would look great in mud. Or just get them wet in a nice bath - fully dressed and with stockings of cource. :wink:
pumpfancier

Post by pumpfancier »

I agree 100% with Mudcole's way of washing shoes, especially if there's dirt inside them, but only partly with his drying method. Although I agree that any really hot surface is to be avoided, drying over a warm air vent works very well.

PF
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

pumpfancier wrote:I agree 100% with Mudcole's way of washing shoes, especially if there's dirt inside them, but only partly with his drying method. Although I agree that any really hot surface is to be avoided, drying over a warm air vent works very well.

PF
The only problem with that is if the shoes are designer they will be all leather and force drying leather is not a good thing! It tends to curl the soles and make the shoes go hard.

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

mudcole wrote:The only problem with that is if the shoes are designer they will be all leather and force drying leather is not a good thing! It tends to curl the soles and make the shoes go hard.

Mc.
Only an S.S.D would say that! :lol:
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

Oi! You F.N.M! Just trying to ease Erin into and out of the mud with her heels intact!! That way there might be a second foray!

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
bootymud

Post by bootymud »

Hi,

i´d love to see the glitter platform heels muddy. Why not take a walk in a muddy field... that´ll be exciting :D
hurrlebaus

Post by hurrlebaus »

Hi Erinh,

please use the black heels rigth above. And please wear the amazing black dress and black stockings.
After getting dressed, go to your kitchen and use food. For example crush a couple of tomatoes and eggs. Use yogurth, custard or chocolate. Fill the shoes and step in. Mess the shoes and the stockings. Sit on the floor and swing your legs through the mess. Toss and turn on the floor and mess the beautiful dress too.
For cleaning, step in the shower with everything, heels stockings and the dress. So everything will be fine for the next mess oder for normal use. If the dress is only dry clean, you can wet it anyway. If you don´t use hot water it will be fine, belief me, i often testet it, and all dresses looked like new afterwards.
I am looking forward, to see the result soon.