Beans and Mayo Film trailer - Must See !!

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

purewetandmessy

Beans and Mayo Film trailer - Must See !!

Post by purewetandmessy »

What can I tell you about Beans & Mayo, we it was a spectacular shoot, I had a real WAM experience whilst shooting this, I have to say after that shoot a dip in the pool was needed to cool off and it was not the Spanish sun that had made me so hot !!!

You can watch the trailer here http://blog.purewetandmessy.com/get-rea ... -download/ and i strongly recommend that you watch it in full screen and turn the speakers up.

Beans & Mayo has been edited to fantastic piece of cinematic music, very sensual and I have to say my favourite film to date and all because of a special request from a forum member and now we have another request so Creamed Rice will be shot next week…

I would love to hear what everyone thinks of the trailer and assorted pic’s we have posted as it matters a great deal to me, we really do care here at PWM…

Beans & Mayo this will be available for full download next week for only €4.95/$6.95, or free if you are a member as it will be available in the members area with additional pictures

Bye for now,

Marielle
xxxx
OldHeel

Re: Beans and Mayo Film trailer - Must See !!

Post by OldHeel »

Beans and Mayo are not really new for wammers...I've seen videos with that components years ago.

This is leading me to a general question: all the new sites want me to become a paying member, but the content of this sites isn't really new. So why should I sign up?

Kind Regards
josephine

Post by josephine »

If I'm being honest...too much of everything.

You should allow the action to happen in real time and only use slow mo at key points, all slow mo just gets boring after awhile.

Music, over the top. Prefer to hear the beans being squashed and slopped with real sound.

And third not sure why you posted the link here as it's a forum for wet and messy footwear...

If the full movie has footwear in it then show that section or atleast screen grabs.

I did skip through the trailer so if there was footwear then sorry for above comment.

If there wasn't footwear then maybe this isn't the forum to be posting in, maybe try umd.net

Josephine. X
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

I loved the quality :D

First let me say that I agree with Josephine, unfortunately this site mainly for abused shoes, but that aside, as your request, let me add input to your video.

We have found over the years that our audiences love original sound, even at the expense of ambient mishaps. (outdoor noises, etc)

Slow motion is fantastic but poses a problem with adding real time sound. If you add the original sound to a video that has it's time line extended you wind up with voice or ambient sound which may be up to 10 times lower in pitch. The way to get past this is to use a program which allows you to keep the pitch or to record dubbed sound to a separate track.

I also looked at your behind the scenes movie and noticed your camera. If I am correct it has the ability to shoot in slow motion. Use that instead of stretching the timeline in Final Cut Pro. The result is a much better frame rate and less jittering.

Picking the music to match the film is also important. Sometimes we spend hours finding the correct one. In the past WMM has picked hideously annoying music, and after many requests we have dropped dominant music from the videos.

Once again I agree with Josephine the music seemed a little over the top.

But that is just my take on it... :D :D :D