OH S**T!!! I can't believe what I just found!!!

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

the wunder dude

OH S**T!!! I can't believe what I just found!!!

Post by the wunder dude »

"Just when I thought I could get out... They pull me back in!!!" - Michael Corleone

Well... The quote speaks for itself... As I was going outside to dispose of my garbage, I went to open one of the bins and to my surprise, I find a trashed, beat up pair of black fabric flats, that are REALLY, REALLY tore up!!!!!!!!! What a stroke of luck!!! :D But not for me, folks... :cry: I am getting hitched soon and while I'd love to keep these winners, I just can't. I mean, finding them today, was like WOW!!!, but unfortunately, it can't be done, so...

I'm gonna offer them up here on the blog and from the pictures, you'll see that they are beat to hell and FRESHLY DISPOSED!!!

Here's the links:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wunder2010/5066737231/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wunder2010 ... otostream/

So, here's the deal... If you want 'em, I'm gonna price 'em at $70USD, because they ARE WORTH IT!!! (paypal only) and if there is competition, I will honor the highest price offered, because... WOW... I can't believe I found them and at the same time, I have to let them go... damn!... :x As with the others, I have put up, they will be available until October 25th and then back in the same bin they'll go, so if I were you, I'd grab these because 1) They are trashed beyond belief, 2) The inner sole of right shoe is cracked and the outer soles are worn and coming apart, 3) They smell!!! and 4) I don't think you want to miss these shoes, because there is nothing more awesome than coming upon a pair of discarded flat shoes in the trash... PRICELESS!!!
Cammile

Re: OH S**T!!! I can't believe what I just found!!!

Post by Cammile »

Let me guess...... your normal job is a used car salesman in the US? 8)
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

Cammile wrote:Let me guess...... your normal job is a used car salesman in the US? 8)
Ha ha nice!

I get the selling and buying footwear through the forums, hay i do it!......But i think its pushing it selling shoes you found...

At least the footwear i have sold has been abused by rock mud water or food.

Not sure how anyone else feels about these kind of posts but they are boardering on spam...

Maybe ws needs to make a new forum titled abused footwear for sale rather then cluter up the other forums..

Of course targeted selling still needs to be removed by the mods.

Just a thought.

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

mudcole wrote:Maybe ws needs to make a new forum titled abused footwear for sale rather then cluter up the other forums..
Basically a very good idea, but I am affraid this won´t lead to less work for mods. Spammers won´t give a f*** about a new forum and will be still crying for a kick in the ass. Every forum I know suffers from those pricks. This disease can´t be eradicated, lets face it! :(

Greetings
D.S.
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

true but the mods do remove the full on nothing to do with shoe selling spam from all the forums as and when its seen, this kind is just a little closer to that.

Maybe with a forum just for selling 'abused' or 'worn' footwear this kind of thread need not be seen in the wrong forum just removed and reposted by the mods.

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
ChromeOli

Post by ChromeOli »

Although it is not possible to completely eradicate spam posts from these kinds of forums, I know I've been up until recently trying to do them same with one of my forums, it starts with the administrators, then moderators and finally us as users.

I've noticed this forum houses only one verification method which is a simple question if there was a captcha and this question that would bring down the amount of users using the piece of spam software that's available. I've also noticed that this forum isn't running the currently up to date version of PHP BB3 according to the code that I can see.

After looking at 'the team' on the site and with the state that the forum is currently in that most of the moderators aren't spending any time actually moderating and are more interested in their own websites, clips4sale stores or other such things away from this forum. I can't and won't say that it is a bad thing but surely if you are too busy that you can't moderate, post and keep your own site up to date that you "throw in the towel"?

I've been coming in on a semi regular basis and ever since you've removed a moderator .. muddyblueboots? ... I'm assuming it's that username since the signature on this person says something along the lines of "the administrator is a hypocrite!" The forum has started to get cluttered up with posts and topics that don't belong on, what is supposedly, a muddy high heels forum. Handbags? uggs? trainers? rubber boots? worn and smelly shoes? surely if this is to continue the administrators should think about changing this website to be just a "fetish forum" or a "shoe, boot and foot fetish forum" ??

Just my thoughts on the matter.

ChromeOli.
josephine

Post by josephine »

From when mc first started posting here at the 'abused shoes and boots' page the forums have grown in numbers.

More and more people requested different kinds of forums, and to keep the people happy the admin added new forums.

To date the only suggestion of a new forum has Been one for selling footwear well in recent days anyway!!

My point is that times change and so has this website, maybe for the better maybe fir the worst but it has changed and moved on.

I know mc was drawn to this site for the high heel wet and messy/abuse movies pictures and forums and would have been happy if it had stayed that way but the site evolved.

Now mc and I pretty much only use the first two forums on the site with the rest having little or no interest to us maybe the burning forum now and then, I am not saying that's a bad thing but maybe you are right and there need to be mods patroling the forums they use..maybe that's something you need to ask wetshoe.

As a mod I do check in and I do mod the forums I look at, so yes I am guilty of not moderating all of the forums.

As for your point on only being bothered about promoting our own websites would you rather we didnt? Would you rather we don't post pictures and links to movies etc....really??

Maybe there are mods here that don't mod, only wetshoe knows that for sure as he has access to the activaty.

And as for the mod you mentioned you are right they did a very good job of moderating the forums for the time they were here as a mod but unfortunatly they also created problems which almost made several original members leave.

Enough said on that.-wetshoe will tell me off!

This forum will never be what it was as it has evolved into something new, just be glad it's still here as many have fallen in the time it has.

Josephine.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.