OH S**T!!! I can't believe what I just found!!!

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

wolfman642003

Re: OH S**T!!! I can't believe what I just found!!!

Post by wolfman642003 »

I can't believe it :roll: theres always someone trying to make a quick buck.

I could tell you where you could shove those shoes wunder, but there a ladies on this forum, But if you want to sell your disgusting shoes, then sell them on ebay and not on here. this is a high heel discussion forum, not a auction site.

you money grabbing parasite :evil:

sorry folks but that had to be said.

and cammile I understand what your saying. at least your shoes that you offer on here belong to you. :wink:

regards

wolf
high heel mad hee hee
surgif

Post by surgif »

wolfman642003 wrote:I can't believe it :roll: theres always someone trying to make a quick buck.

I could tell you where you could shove those shoes wunder, but there a ladies on this forum, But if you want to sell your disgusting shoes, then sell them on ebay and not on here. this is a high heel discussion forum, not a auction site.

you money grabbing parasite :evil:

sorry folks but that had to be said.

and cammile I understand what your saying. at least your shoes that you offer on here belong to you. :wink:

regards

wolf
I go along with wolfman642003!

This is crap and should be deleted! :evil: :evil:

We are not E-Bay! :evil:
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

ChromeOli wrote:Although it is not possible to completely eradicate spam posts from these kinds of forums, I know I've been up until recently trying to do them same with one of my forums, it starts with the administrators, then moderators and finally us as users.

I've noticed this forum houses only one verification method which is a simple question if there was a captcha and this question that would bring down the amount of users using the piece of spam software that's available. I've also noticed that this forum isn't running the currently up to date version of PHP BB3 according to the code that I can see.

After looking at 'the team' on the site and with the state that the forum is currently in that most of the moderators aren't spending any time actually moderating and are more interested in their own websites, clips4sale stores or other such things away from this forum. I can't and won't say that it is a bad thing but surely if you are too busy that you can't moderate, post and keep your own site up to date that you "throw in the towel"?

I've been coming in on a semi regular basis and ever since you've removed a moderator .. muddyblueboots? ... I'm assuming it's that username since the signature on this person says something along the lines of "the administrator is a hypocrite!" The forum has started to get cluttered up with posts and topics that don't belong on, what is supposedly, a muddy high heels forum. Handbags? uggs? trainers? rubber boots? worn and smelly shoes? surely if this is to continue the administrators should think about changing this website to be just a "fetish forum" or a "shoe, boot and foot fetish forum" ??

Just my thoughts on the matter.

ChromeOli.

OK i am going to chime in on this one. First of all which perfect forum do you run?! I think we would all like to know? This forum offers a light look at the high heel fetish world. We all share non perfect photos, phrase in non perfect sentences. And yes even break the rules sometimes!!! The person you mentioned above (let's call him Adolf) was doing nothing more than being perfect. He was issuing people warnings for posting in the wrong forum. He was moving topics left and right like a perfect little man. He was even issuing warnings for people who spelled words in color! I looked at Adolf's record. It was unbelievable, within going back only 2 weeks he had three pages of moving, deleting, Private messages and warnings. Oh wait! this wasn't to the spammers, it was to our MEMBERS!
Listen, we have our own little community here and personally I like the way we joke and have fun. I like seeing the out of focus pictures, I don't mind the bad grammar. Imperfections are what makes us different from each other. It is not about being wrong, it's about being individual. That is what being human is about. In my opinion people who see other peoples lifestyles and decisions as "wrong" only see what they do as right. So I ask a question.... If we put all of the perfect people in a room will they all be right?
The reason Adolf called the admin hypocrite is because he took the forum rules literally, even more than literally. Adolf forgot one thing.... people and their imperfections come first.
Now for you ChromeOli! I would personally like you to be a member a little longer before issuing such an outrageous unfounded statement. (or maybe you were???)

I never quite understood people like you.... you say you don't like what is on TV.......that is what the "off" switch is for

Oh yea.......Just my thoughts on the matter.
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

Oh bravo honey, bravo! X
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

We support you Cammile. I like a little slack in the rules.
Paying4College

Post by Paying4College »

This thread keeps getting weirder and weirder.
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Paying4College wrote:This thread keeps getting weirder and weirder.
YEAH, and the funny ugly UGG-SPAM-post gives it a strangly entertaining turn! :D :D :D