OH S**T!!! I can't believe what I just found!!!

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

Me&MessySophie

Re: OH S**T!!! I can't believe what I just found!!!

Post by Me&MessySophie »

well i cant be bothered to read all posts but it is simple the name saids it muddy HIGH HEELS forum which simple saids post pics of high heels getting muddy and i class heels above four incs that are sexy and before some prick saids to me where are your pics i have been a member since 2006 and have tributed a lot to this site but i am becoming very bored of it as the foot wear is'nt what it's supposed to be its very simple heels mean heels

me
shoebrain

Post by shoebrain »

No, the site is muddy high heels, and these are the collection of forums. If you look at the header, you will see this forum is for abused shoes and boots, not abused high heels. Maybe we should see if wetshoe can rename them the shoe fetish forums, and seperate them into more sections, not! If you don't like what you see don't look at that post, don't complain because someone posted something you didn't like. We all have different tastes in shoes, but be happy people are adding photos to the forum. Post some pics of stuff you like. Be glad he didn't post an ad for shoes for sale or some other spam. I know I am thankful for this site, even if what I see is not what I like at times.

Shoebrain
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

I think perhaps a forum for buying and selling would not be a bad idea.

Lets call it a shoe listing site.

Any post that has to do with buying and selling shoes can be place in here. The same with anyone wanting to advertise their paid shoe sites. Any buying, selling, or advertising threads that is misplace in any other forum can be move to this forum.
Scuffy