Gardening in heels : off topic

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

BelgianBoots

Gardening in heels : off topic

Post by BelgianBoots »

^^ lovely picture would want to see more.
:evil: And we all hate youtube for suspending your account.
ambershotheels

Re: Gardening in heels

Post by ambershotheels »

tell me bout it :evil:
what policy would i have broken???? they said it was due to the how do you eat yours????? vid !! i didn't realise they had a no crushing chocolate egg policy! i am mad about it :evil: :evil: :evil: there's so much stuff on there that's far worse than that!! gonna have to take out my anger on more chocolate eggs now lol
Amber
www.ambershotheels.com nobodys harder on heels
muddyblueboots07

Post by muddyblueboots07 »

oh, don't sweat it amber... sounds like something josephine encountered last year, I believe. Some hardcore save the planet "eco warior" person probably complained because you're "wasting" food that could be sent to 3rd world countries... :roll:

so they have probably done it as "attacking people" because by crushing the egg you are, in effect, saying "haha I have so much food I can afford to waste it" ...

Absolute nonsense in my mind...but hey well :lol:
Not using this forumset because the administrator is a hypocrite!
ambershotheels

Post by ambershotheels »

muddyblueboots07 wrote:oh, don't sweat it amber... sounds like something josephine encountered last year, I believe. Some hardcore save the planet "eco warior" person probably complained because you're "wasting" food that could be sent to 3rd world countries... :roll:

so they have probably done it as "attacking people" because by crushing the egg you are, in effect, saying "haha I have so much food I can afford to waste it" ...

Absolute nonsense in my mind...but hey well :lol:
ha ha heel politics i love it! dont get me started on stuff like that! hope there pc is solar powered thats all im saying or maybe it was done via the mobile web going thru a mobile phone mast thats located near a school field giving kids cancer!!! like i said dont get me started lol

Angery Amber :evil:
muddyblueboots07

That's what happened with Josephine last year... she made a new youtube name from what i understand...
ambershotheels

Post by ambershotheels »

I'm banned for 6 months wish they wud tell me exactly why then I could not do it again but they've just banned me no explination ! Egg cruelty I guess ! There's worse things in the world GET A LIFE !
I may do an alter ego on youtube but they can stick it for now they have well and truely pissed me off the better not come across my heels anytime soon or else they shud be more worried bout other thing than there eggs !!!
Angry Amber !
muddyblueboots07

Re: Gardening in heels : off topic

I've split the topic... for obvious reasons. Youtube do state in the rules that you agree to follow that they may suspend your account without prior notice or warning. Regardless of whether or not that is the right thing to do.