Fight.

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

chris

Post by chris »

1. no there is definately no water
2. above all, every of the dancing chicks is much more sexy than this ugly hilton slut, i hate her (moreover she has much too big feet...)
josephine

Post by josephine »

chris wrote:1. no there is definately no water
2. above all, every of the dancing chicks is much more sexy than this ugly hilton slut, i hate her (moreover she has much too big feet...)

I too wear a size 8 like paris...

So I'm a slut also am i.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
chris

Post by chris »

you understood me wrong, i never said women with big feet are sluts, i said paris is a slut...

that i do not like big feet is something different.

please read exactly :?
josephine

Post by josephine »

Oh I understood you clearly enough but do you know Paris personally.... I think the answer to that is pretty clear so I suggest you keep your comment/opinon to yourself.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

chris

Post by chris »

do YOU know her? are you her spokeswoman? that's a free forum were everyone can post his/her opinion, so come on baby don't annoy me ...
nothing more to say...
josephine

Post by josephine »

chris wrote:do YOU know her? are you her spokeswoman? that's a free forum were everyone can post his/her opinion, so come on baby don't annoy me ...
nothing more to say...

I am not your baby nor will i ever be.

I never said i knew her, I was speaking from a womans point of view something you clearly wouldn't understand.

Your right this is a free forum where you can post your opinons but when those comments are nothing to do with the forum in hand and they offend other users then you cross a line.

As for annoying you, clearly you are annoying enough already.

Thys

Post by Thys »

Don't be an ugg. :)