all members please read

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

mudcole

Re: Why...

Post by mudcole »

I think your comments to the owner of the site should go to him directly and not be pushed out in the general area of the forum, you ask to be a moderator and then accuse him of ignoring you, not really the best way to moderate....

Remember that the people who own and run websites also have lives and work so often don't check the sites all of the time, hence why there is a long list of mods.

You can always pm the other mods if a problem arrises.

Cam is always on the ball, although how she balances on it in heels i will never know.

http://wethighheels.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=15

Thats the link to the trainer forum, so posting you pics there is more likely to get a response then posting them in this part of the forum.

Like cam and i have both said, produce you work because you enjoy doing it and you get a buzz from it.

Post your pictures and messages.

If members like your work they will reply or contact you.

Remember you were a lurker once, but you took the step forward and posted pictures on a subject you liked for the whole world to see...

In my book that is the biggest result you could ask for.

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
chavsneakers

Post by chavsneakers »

my boot pics arent really for the trainer forum tho, and i kno what u syaing but comparing to wen i was here before as moderator back in 2005, and then trying to quit n then come back, n from the original replies i got, they have just lessened by 90%,

its jus so off putting, i want dieas from othe rpppl on abusing my platform boots and no one seems to give any, n then ppl complain they dont have pics of a certain type of abuse.

mudcole wrote:I think your comments to the owner of the site should go to him directly and not be pushed out in the general area of the forum, you ask to be a moderator and then accuse him of ignoring you, not really the best way to moderate....

Remember that the people who own and run websites also have lives and work so often don't check the sites all of the time, hence why there is a long list of mods.

Cam is always on the ball, although how she balances on it in heels i will never know.

Thats the link to the trainer forum, so posting you pics there is more likely to get a response then posting them in this part of the forum.

Like cam and i have both said, produce you work because you enjoy doing it and you get a buzz from it.

Remember you were a lurker once, but you took the step forward and posted pictures on a subject you liked for the whole world to see...

Mc.
chav sneaker / goth boot fetishist
andy yorkie

Post by andy yorkie »

[quote="chavsneakers"]my boot pics arent really for the trainer forum tho, and i kno what u syaing but comparing to wen i was here before as moderator back in 2005, and then trying to quit n then come back, n from the original replies i got, they have just lessened by 90%,

its jus so off putting, i want dieas from othe rpppl on abusing my platform boots and no one seems to give any, n then ppl complain they dont have pics of a certain type of abuse.

[quote="mudcole"]I think your comments to the owner of the site should go to him directly and not be pushed out in the general area of the forum, you ask to be a moderator and then accuse him of ignoring you, not really the best way to moderate....

Mc.[/quote][/quote]

I think you could be right id give it a rest and lurk yourself its obviously not appealing to people what you are doing is it?
barratts sandals are best especially platform strappies!!
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

Well if you have made you mind up and chosen not to post anymore then i guess thats that.

Not much else i can say really.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
chavsneakers

r

Post by chavsneakers »

well since the fact that when other use rposts platform boots of rinstance n theyget rpelies but yet i do sumthing simlar but with my own i get nothing, so no point really, il jus b a lurker, and that way at least no one can say i didnt post or try!
chav sneaker / goth boot fetishist
hurler1348

Post by hurler1348 »

Ah c'mon man everybody has there down times this is just one of those times. probobly the reason it seems why no one is commenting you and yet everyone else is getting comments because it seems people stick to people they know on the forums, at least thats what i have seen it's less awkward you just need to get people to adjust. I don't know just what i think. But also you have to think about it you were gone for a while were as most of the people who post regularly have been around while you were gone. But I know when I found this site i was so syked i had been looking for a place like this for a while. but i wasn't able to register for a while because I was filling out the profile wrong. Everyone has whats happening to you once and a while personally i think it's like the stockmarcket. :) :)
Every one and there mum's are packing guns around here.
saintnick

Post by saintnick »

Like it has been said earlier, you post because you want to, not because you are demanding replies, I have been posting for quite a while now and my thing is boots and not much else and all the guys and gals here have different situations and likes/dislikes so anyone who doenst like what you like is not likely to answer a post of yours or even view it, dont take it personally, ive posted a few times and no one has replied, it doesnt mean people think badly of you, they are just not into it like you are. I, tho would like to know about any boots stuff that you do as i am into boots big time, any type of boot from wellies to thigh high stiletoed boots and the muddier they are the better. just keep posting and it will all come together. im sure of it.

good luck and keep meesing those boots up!
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!