Burning more than just shoes

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Burning more than just shoes

Post by DanskoJoe »

I must admit that my favorite items to burn are shoes, but I also burn other things made of leather. I have burned leather jackets, gloves, purses, etc. Does anyone else enjoy burning more than shoes?
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Hubby and I burn lots of 'other' stuff. We burned a leather jacket. A leather pant suit from one of my friends. Several of my old purses. When we had a huge bonfire out west, one of my hubbies friends started the fire with cushions of his leather couch, it was a crazy event that night, lots of 'stuff' got burned.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I love burning leather jackets! I lovew the way the sleeves move around and shrivel. I bet the cushions went up great!

Badgirl wrote:Hubby and I burn lots of 'other' stuff. We burned a leather jacket. A leather pant suit from one of my friends. Several of my old purses. When we had a huge bonfire out west, one of my hubbies friends started the fire with cushions of his leather couch, it was a crazy event that night, lots of 'stuff' got burned.

Badgirl
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

They did, that is basically how they started the huge fire. The people started throwing all sorts of things in there. But the fire was so huge that pictures of any quality would not even happen. I mean, once a shoe was tossed in, you basically could not see it anymore. But it was a fun night. Cold, cold, cold. But the fire felt nice.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

I don't have anything specifically for leather, although I much prefer to burn leather shoes over man made ones.
But I do enjoy burning classy dresses and women's suits. I have not burnt any hanbags yet, although seeing an expensive matching bag and heels burn would be awesome! I would also love to get my hands on an outfit like a woman would wear to a ladies day at the horse races...a classy hat, suit and $400 heels. Throw it all on the fire...MMMMM!
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

shoo-bay wrote:I don't have anything specifically for leather, although I much prefer to burn leather shoes over man made ones.
But I do enjoy burning classy dresses and women's suits. I have not burnt any hanbags yet, although seeing an expensive matching bag and heels burn would be awesome! I would also love to get my hands on an outfit like a woman would wear to a ladies day at the horse races...a classy hat, suit and $400 heels. Throw it all on the fire...MMMMM!

Though the nice thing with burning man made shoe is the way the shoes melts away. I love to watch them melt.

:P
Scuffy