burning shoes on movies in mpeg with sound!!!!

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoes2burn

burning shoes on movies in mpeg with sound!!!!

Post by shoes2burn »

I made 15 movies with a large number of burning shoes and boots !!!
The movies are in mpeg-format and are made with sound, so you can hear the shoes burning and knispering and you can hear the shoes being consumed by the flames.
You can reach the movies on my new yahoo-group (see the URL). I have to approve the membership and I only will do if you are willing to contribute pics and/or movies to this group. So this group with the great movies is only for active members!!! Beside the application for the membership (don't forget your age in your yahoo-profile) I want You to send a mail to the next address: shoeparty@hotmail.com with an example of a picture from your burning shoes/boots.
Mr Hotboots, Rhonda Lynn, Heelburner, MrEric and mr Damagedheels can join as members of honour for their work!!! The others who are interested will have to send a mail to the address mentioned above.

Have fun!!!! shoes2burn

I can make them on larger format but yahoo-groups cannot reach that format. So if you know a site where i can place them on a larger format then let me know!!!!

[/url]http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/shoestorched2[/url]
shoes2burn

Post by shoes2burn »

now the right URL: [url]http//:www.groups.yahoo.com/group/shoestorched2[/url]
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
thank you for letting me in. mmmmm yes very sexy clips. especially the shoes you have write the best shoes with the dark red sole. mmmm wonderful. thank you
heelburner1