Instagram find

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

sneakersfun

Re: Instagram find

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:54 am
Fluxade wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:51 am We did it in one large pile and it was hell of a fire. I remember one neighbour cam along and had thrown his trash bags in. Every time someone lit a fire people came and trow their garbage in. The only one who complained about our pyro passion was my mother because she had to wash the fume from my cloths.
It was fun and regrett the same time to see all the shoes twisting and hissing in the hot fire. We tossed some old cables in as well to burn the insulation away just to make money out of the copper. I wonder if one off the other children developed a pyro fetish. Fire was nearly everywhere.
We have developed a fetish with fire, focused on shoes, especially women's shoes, because they burn in a very characteristic and specific way, as if calling for help and dying in a fiery embrace. Looking through videos on YouTube, there are many fetishists who love burning bras and sexy clothing reserved for young sexy women, such as tight latex clothes, leggings and jackets of this type. Personally, I also like to watch this type of combustion. These unfortunate clothes and sexy underwear and leather high heels disappear in flames, melt, fry, shrink... such a sight must have an impact on a child. Most often, it is associated with emotions that are focused on sexual experiences. Do you remember at what age you started masturbating against this background? Do you remember that first time?
I think it's possible. When I was a schoolboy, I knew children who burned the family's old clothes and shoes with their parents, they talked about it. I think it amused them to burn old women's shoes, high heels and slippers, workers' shoes and their old sports shoes. It seems that they particularly liked to burn the shoes of their mother and older sister. They also especially liked to burn their old sneakers when they were sure to have new ones.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Burning shoes, especially leather ones, caused emotions, especially among children and young boys. Many of them today are fetishists.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Yes, probably in some .They also liked to burn their old leather or canvas sneakers. At the time, it was more like canvas sneakers. It was special for them because the canvas and rubber were blazing really well. Today there are many. Have you ever burned old sneakers?
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

sneakersfun wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:43 am Yes, probably in some .They also liked to burn their old leather or canvas sneakers. At the time, it was more like canvas sneakers. It was special for them because the canvas and rubber were blazing really well. Today there are many. Have you ever burned old sneakers?
Yes of course. However, if I had the opportunity, I usually burned leather sneakers so that I could observe the movement of the shoe leather in the flames. Because such shoes, if they are made of leather, also shrink and roll.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Yes, I understand, you'd rather burn old leather sneakers than canvas converse basketball shoes, for example.
There are also other synthetic materials as well and always rubber. Sometimes the upper rolls or melts and the soles blaze furiously. I think you find this fire very pleasant!
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

sneakersfun wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:59 am Yes, I understand, you'd rather burn old leather sneakers than canvas converse basketball shoes, for example.
There are also other synthetic materials as well and always rubber. Sometimes the upper rolls or melts and the soles blaze furiously. I think you find this fire very pleasant!
Yes, it is very pleasant for me and even more. It's a delight. Nowadays, modern models of sneakers, even though they are not made of leather, often shrink and collapse in the fire in the same way as leather shoes. You're right, they burn like crazy, and if they have an air system, they also shoot easily when placed in the fire.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

I think many others like to do it. The running shoes that many women now wear ... When they are worn out, it's tempting to burn them! Maybe you've already burned nike air sneakers.