Did you ever think that you were the only one?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Did you ever think that you were the only one?

Post by DanskoJoe »

When I was a preteen all the way up into my twenties, I felt like I was the only one on earth who found sexual pleasure in burning shoes. I thought that there was no way anyone else could enjoy doing it. I thought for so long that I must be weird. When the internet came about and Yahoo groups was online, I found out that I was not alone. It felt great to know that someone else liked it as much as I did.

Anyone else ever feel like they were the only one who burned shoes?
Fluxade

Re: Did you ever think that you were the only one?

Post by Fluxade »

It must have been mid nineties when I first saw pictures of burning shoes in the Internet.
As far as I remember it was a Yahoo Group called "The shoe furnace" and someone named "Hephaist", named after the Greek God of fire, posted pictures of a burning brown, unspecular mid heel. The flames had made the leather of the shoe curl up and I was maximum exicted and aroused watching the pictures. Hephaist burnt more shoes on purpose and for pleasure.
Until that moment I watched these pictures I was absolutely sure that I was some kind of a sick freak, beeing allone in the world and suffered all of m life from feeling my strange desire and sexual arousal from burning lady's shoes.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

That is so ironic! Hephaestus was one of my old screen names. I think you are referring to s pair of brown leather pumps. I burned all kinds of shoes back then. Mainly clogs and sandals. When I first saw that someone else was burning shoes, I got hard and had to masturbate looking at his pictures. He has a YouTube page and his screen name is burn2shoes. His work is some of the best online. He really likes boots. I would love to meet up with a group of fellow shoe burners and have a campout. It would be awesome to sit around the fire burning shoes and getting off on it. Each person would bring a bunch of shoes. Shoes would be blazing and cum would be squirting.

I would like to see some of your work. Do you have a YouTube channel?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

That's a great Idea!
Watching together sexy shoes curling and bending in the flames and telling stories while jerking of again and again. This could be very exciting and playfull. For me there should be a emergency stop function if there should go a pair into the flames which catches my heart.
Do you still have the pictures of the burning brown heels. If yes please post them again. Because they had been the first heels burning pictures I have seen in the Internet and I'm curious if they would still make me jerk of instantly.
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

DanskoJoe wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:11 pm That is so ironic! Hephaestus was one of my old screen names. I think you are referring to s pair of brown leather pumps. I burned all kinds of shoes back then. Mainly clogs and sandals. When I first saw that someone else was burning shoes, I got hard and had to masturbate looking at his pictures. He has a YouTube page and his screen name is burn2shoes. His work is some of the best online. He really likes boots. I would love to meet up with a group of fellow shoe burners and have a campout. It would be awesome to sit around the fire burning shoes and getting off on it. Each person would bring a bunch of shoes. Shoes would be blazing and cum would be squirting.

I would like to see some of your work. Do you have a YouTube channel?
Would love to do that and yes I also have an instagram account it private so you want to be added just nsg me saying you from the forum and I add you as I found it fast and easy to upload the pictures and videos then on here
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

How do I find you on Instagram? Where are you BTW?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Did you get my PM?