Did you ever think that you were the only one?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Re: Did you ever think that you were the only one?

Post by DanskoJoe »

No, I didn't get it.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I didn't get a PM on this sight or Instagram.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

They are in my sent folder.
Is your In Folder full?
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Ok, yes I did. The one with the silver pumps.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

When I was still a child of about 10, I was not aware of my fetish. When, after seeing a neighbor burning his shoes in the stove, I felt regret and, at the same time, a tension that was difficult to describe. In the privacy of my room, I tightened my legs, felt pleasure and released my emotions. One day, when I was about 14, I experienced my first delicious orgasm, clenching my legs with images of burning shoes in my mind. I remember my sweatpants were wet in the crotch. I was embarrassed and frustrated by this. From that moment on, I began to realize that burning my shoes was closely related to my sexuality and continues to this day, even though I am almost 45 years old.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

As a little child in the late sixties I watched my father burning my mothers high heel sandals in the boiler and because the sandals had been my favorite toys which I wasn't allowed to have anymore I felt regrett and a strange tension just as you describes it in your memories. My father and my grandfather burned lots of lady's shoes mainly high heels from my mother, my aunts and our neighbours and friends of my mother in the boiler and in open trash fires. In most cases I had the opportunity to play with the doomed shoes because they had been stored for a few days or weeks in the boiler room or in a large garbage bag. If it came to burning day or if my father walked down into the boiler room in the basement to feed the oven I tried to join the ceremony as often as I could just to feel this strange mixture of regret and tension watching the old heels hissing and sizzling and curling in the flames and ending into sweet smelling fume from burning leather.
Later I had a very intense and pictorial dream of a pair of silver open toe slingback high heels which had not been burnt yet but found their way into the coal crate in the boiler room. I had play with them in the afternoon and sheltered them from my father under the work bench. In my dream I saw the shoes right in the boiler fire curling and crying for help. I suddenly wok up finding my nightgown wet as hell. From that day on I feel sexual pleasure in watching lady's shoes burning. Now I'm almost 65 years old.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Did you find the old pictures of your burning brown heels?