New videos on my YT channel

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

New videos on my YT channel

Post by DanskoJoe »

I have uploaded some new videos. Please check them out. I really would like some comments on them.
https://www.youtube.com/@pyrolust9284
mazz

Re: New videos on my YT channel

Post by mazz »

Thank you for the videos of high heels sandals on there final moment 👍🏻

Post by 001 »

I watched a few of the ladies shoes burning in the fire and it was interesting. I have subscribed to your YouTube channel.

Perhaps you could set up a poor high heeled sandal or shoe of some sort on a spit over the fire and bast her with cooking oils so the poor shoe actually gets roasted rather than burnt. I would like to see that, the shoe turning on the spit having more oils applied. Then when it is fully cooked you could serve the shoe with an apple stuffed in it like a roast hog. Carve nice slices off the shoe to serve to dinner guests like cuts of meat, a nice slice of tender toe box, maybe a heel strap, etc.

It would be an interesting take on shoe burning don't you think? Also you could burn the remaining bits afterwards if you wanted to as I doubt anyone would actually want to eat the poor little shoe, no matter how juicy and succulent But then again you never know!
henri8888

Post by henri8888 »

Can you burn more birkenstocks?