man as shoe changed by witch ;-)

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

annarosa92

man as shoe changed by witch ;-)

Post by annarosa92 »

What would you do if I charmed my boyfriend in my high heels? his face would be a shoe insole ; -) and I would give you these shoes? he would be my right shoe ; -)
Image[/url]P_20170712_212933 by Anna Rosa, on Flickr
Brokenheel

Re: man as shoe changed by witch ;-)

Post by Brokenheel »

I would rip the left one apart and throw it into a fire and then smell the right one. I bet they are very stinky!
annarosa92

Post by annarosa92 »

hihi yes very stinky :) man as a right shoe would be scared if you destroyed left shoe and burned before his eyes
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HAVE THESE SHOES AND SOME OF YOUR WORN PANTYHOSE.... REALLY.....P.M ME
strappy

Post by strappy »

I think I would wear the left shoe and put all my weight on the heel and snap it half way down while wearing the right one on my cock letting a little pre cum on the insole, then take it off and let it catch the real juice. Then let the juice and shoe get driven over by a car or worse then burnt on a lovely winter fire in my living room .
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

strappy wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:59 pm I think I would wear the left shoe and put all my weight on the heel and snap it half way down while wearing the right one on my cock letting a little pre cum on the insole, then take it off and let it catch the real juice. Then let the juice and shoe get driven over by a car or worse then burnt on a lovely winter fire in my living room .
Snap that heel