New Shoe Destroyer!

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

New Shoe Destroyer!

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Haha I was wondering how to deal with all the broken and non wearable high heeled footwear in my garage! well..... I went out and bought a garden incinerator bin!....I need to do a little work to it,mainly add a grill for the shoes to sit on and cut a window out of the side so I can video the high heels going up in smoke!....all being well I should have it up and running for next week!.... It will make some room in my garage getting rid of all those old and broken heels :twisted:
Fluxade

Re: New Shoe Destroyer!

Post by Fluxade »

Hi
Please show us what's in your garage before burning :-)
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Awesome and yes plz pix before burning
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

Fluxade wrote:Hi
Please show us what's in your garage before burning :-)
YEESSSS! show us before :twisted:
A & Al
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

What you ask is quite an epic task.... I will do my best to get some pics for you before they go up in smoke, but bare in mind I have been producing shoe abuse material for a very long time and have A LOT to get rid off! Please be aware I wont be selling them... I would have more fun burning them! There will be a few free-bee's clips as well as clips being sold too through our C4S store...

Update the grill to the incinerator has been fitted,and the window has been cut,so were all ready to go!!! :twisted:
Watch this space!!!
HoC
H

Post by H »

What is it about those of us who destroy shoes and heels, we all seem to save the parts and pieces afterwards. I have boxes upon boxes of broken heels and left overs that I have saved over the years. Sometime I must take them out ant photograph them.
Cant wait to see the big burn

H
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

I always had in the back of my mind to do something like this! I suppose thats why I kept the shoes,that and my garage needs a bl***y good clear out! I may need to hire a skip to remove some other junk!.... a job for next spring! but in the mean time I'll make a start with the shoes!!! :twisted: