Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

burn2shoes

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:49 am Yeah it's a pitty.
Every other "sexual disorder" people have the possibility to join others with same interest more or less in public.
It would be great to meet other shoe burners for burning events, masturbating with others or even have sex with girls that are fascinated from us burners and enjoy the pleasure of our shoeburning driven stiffness.
Whenever I burned shoes, especially those of my partners, I had good and wild sex with the girl whose shoes I burned. It had a very stimulating effect on me and during my climax I touched her feet, smelled them and kissed them. In my subconscious mind I had her shoes which I had just burned and which were close to her feet.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:30 am Sometime if I found a thrown away high heel shoe as a child I took the shoe with me and put it overnight under my blanket and closes to my body to feel it and warm it up a little to get the smell out of it. After a few days of intense masturbation I burnt the shoe finaly while masturbating it goodbye.
Did you burn such shoes secretly? Do you remember any shoes that stayed in your memory in a unique way? How old were you then? How did you feel after everything...?
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

DanskoJoe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:18 am It is actually a turn-on just to know that other people are getting off from burning shoes. I just wish there was someone close to me that I could burn some with.
Did any of your partners accept your fetish? Have you ever met anyone like that when it comes to girls, women?
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:24 am Shoes are from more or less unknown women. Sometimes I made contact to the women but did not mention my burning desire. I love to explore the smell of the shoes and if I got a pair I sniff at them first. As a child I found out that some specific smells cause a sexual reaction on me. In that times I found lot's of worn out women shoes in the landscape or on a landfill near by collected them and burnt them in open trash fire or in the old boiler in our house. I've burnt hundreds of shoes in various ways. Colours does not matter much except of black patent leather which burns in a very special way. I love wrinkled leather because that is a good sign of wear.
Do you remember any black patent leather shoes that were burned?
If so, describe the situation.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

burn2shoes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:38 pm
DanskoJoe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:18 am It is actually a turn-on just to know that other people are getting off from burning shoes. I just wish there was someone close to me that I could burn some with.
Did any of your partners accept your fetish? Have you ever met anyone like that when it comes to girls, women?
My wife accepts my fetish and will watch me sometimes when I burn shoes. Occasionally she will go shoe shopping with me so we can pick out some shoes for burning.
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

Do you folks have any early memories of old sneakers being used to get the fire going ?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Please comment and like.
We have to encourage him to burn more.
https://youtu.be/UjVNRFMms48?si=9f4VgX2VYdy-oU6V