Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

sneakersfun

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by sneakersfun »

DanskoJoe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:25 pm
burn2shoes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:38 pm
DanskoJoe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:18 am It is actually a turn-on just to know that other people are getting off from burning shoes. I just wish there was someone close to me that I could burn some with.
Did any of your partners accept your fetish? Have you ever met anyone like that when it comes to girls, women?
My wife accepts my fetish and will watch me sometimes when I burn shoes. Occasionally she will go shoe shopping with me so we can pick out some shoes for burning.
Can you still make fires and burn old shoes without difficulty? Don't you sometimes have problems with smoke that can potentially bother close neighbors?
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

It is not a good time right now in the SE US. It is getting warmer and mosquitoes are coming out. We are also under a burn ban right now.
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

I have plenty of old sneakers that i could send to folk to be burned. Reebok, Converse, Hi-tec squash, all need to go, need to make space. please, if any interse message me. Pics available.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

fetishforlife wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:49 pm I have plenty of old sneakers that i could send to folk to be burned. Reebok, Converse, Hi-tec squash, all need to go, need to make space. please, if any interse message me. Pics available.
It's easy to burn sneakers. Converse sneakers burn very well. It is possible to burn your old pairs of converse or reebok if you want but you can easily burn them yourself and we can give you advice. Do you have any pictures of your old Converse and Reebok sneakers for example?
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

sneakersfun wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:49 am
fetishforlife wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:49 pm I have plenty of old sneakers that i could send to folk to be burned. Reebok, Converse, Hi-tec squash, all need to go, need to make space. please, if any interse message me. Pics available.
It's easy to burn sneakers. Converse sneakers burn very well. It is possible to burn your old pairs of converse or reebok if you want but you can easily burn them yourself and we can give you advice. Do you have any pictures of your old Converse and Reebok sneakers for example?
Hi. At present i don't have any way to burn them myself unfortunately.
I much prefer seeing others burn them, i enjoy them suffering in other peoples hands !.
It would be great if anyone can help out.
bok 16.JPG
DSC_0799.JPG
DSC_1345.JPG
DSC_0314.JPG
s-l1600vbty.jpg
bokkk6 (39).JPG
DSC_0709.JPG
bokkk6 (3).JPG
R1-R17 (10).JPG
DSC_0852.JPG
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

DSC_0870.JPG
P0.jpg
DSC_1342.JPG
DSC_1351.JPG
DSC_1339.JPG
DSC_1340.JPG
Attachments
P0 bgty.jpg
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

fetishforlife wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:45 pm
sneakersfun wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:49 am
Hi. At present i don't have any way to burn them myself unfortunately.
I much prefer seeing others burn them, i enjoy them suffering in other peoples hands !.
It would be great if anyone can help out.bok 16.JPGDSC_0799.JPGDSC_1345.JPGDSC_0314.JPGs-l1600vbty.jpgbokkk6 (39).JPGDSC_0709.JPGbokkk6 (3).JPGR1-R17 (10).JPGDSC_0852.JPG
Yours sneakers are pretty! We could burn the old Converse sneakers and the blue Reeboks!The white Reebok running shoes are still in good condition and it would be a shame, it's better to keep them