Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by DanskoJoe »

Burn2shoes, you said something about the movement of the leather straps on a pair of sandals. That is one of the things I love to see. Sometimes they move without actually being on fire, other times they move while burning. Leather does so many things that I find arousing. I love to see it wrinkle and crumple. What I really like to see is when that shiny oily substance oozes out and bubbles. Seeing a combination of these things is more than enough to produce a hard-on and an orgasm.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

DanskoJoe wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:52 am
burn2shoes wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:40 am
Fluxade wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:12 am Writing about my own memories and reading stories from others always make me cum hard.
Did the neighbour leave the hatch open while the shoes burnt away? Normal one would toss the shoes in and close the hatch immediately.
So he put on two shoes, regardless of the pair, and sometimes in pairs. He left the stove door open because then the shoes would take a little longer to burn. Then you could see how the fire was massacring the poor shoes. When he closed the door, the stove began to roar loudly and the shoes flew quickly up the chimney. I accidentally approached them, crouched down slightly and watched the shoes burning. He often commented when taking the shoe in his hand that these would burn well, and they usually did. After putting on one shoe and then the other, a firestorm began and the fire roared in the furnace.
This had a huge impact on me. Afterwards I felt terrible and kept my legs tight (child masturbation). I felt pleasure and delight at the same time.
Do you mean that the shoes themselves actually shot up and out of the chimney? Or did you mean the flames.?
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

DanskoJoe wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:52 am
burn2shoes wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:40 am
Fluxade wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:12 am Writing about my own memories and reading stories from others always make me cum hard.
Did the neighbour leave the hatch open while the shoes burnt away? Normal one would toss the shoes in and close the hatch immediately.
So he put on two shoes, regardless of the pair, and sometimes in pairs. He left the stove door open because then the shoes would take a little longer to burn. Then you could see how the fire was massacring the poor shoes. When he closed the door, the stove began to roar loudly and the shoes flew quickly up the chimney. I accidentally approached them, crouched down slightly and watched the shoes burning. He often commented when taking the shoe in his hand that these would burn well, and they usually did. After putting on one shoe and then the other, a firestorm began and the fire roared in the furnace.
This had a huge impact on me. Afterwards I felt terrible and kept my legs tight (child masturbation). I felt pleasure and delight at the same time.
Do you mean that the shoes themselves actually shot up and out of the chimney? Or did you mean the flames.?
It's a metaphor. You could hear the roar of the draft in the chimney and the intense burning of shoes. I called it the shoes escaping down the chimney.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

DanskoJoe wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:00 pm Burn2shoes, you said something about the movement of the leather straps on a pair of sandals. That is one of the things I love to see. Sometimes they move without actually being on fire, other times they move while burning. Leather does so many things that I find arousing. I love to see it wrinkle and crumple. What I really like to see is when that shiny oily substance oozes out and bubbles. Seeing a combination of these things is more than enough to produce a hard-on and an orgasm.
It was my first time seeing something like this. A small sandal placed on the grate of an already lit stove. I saw it and remember that after a while the sole caught fire and the fastening strap moved convulsively and the entire sandal became deformed. It was enough to make me feel hypnotized... I was a little boy... I think my fetish started at that moment. Many years later, when I entered that room with the furnace, I felt incredibly excited. Shortly after that, as an adult, I started burning in the same stove the shoes of contemporary women, my friend, her daughter and other shoes that I acquired in various ways.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

She always burns shoes with scalped soles. It's a pity that it was placed in such a way that the shrinkage is not visible.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

I guess the shoes did not shrink much because they are made of cheap plastic materials. Some YouTube shoe burners burn plastic shoes. That's a pitty because used full leather heels are available in thrift shops or online market places for next to nothing.
Some time ago I made contact to a Swedish guy who is into burning things and I brought a pair of full leather used vintage heels for him on a Swedish market place just to burn them and he did well. He was very astonished how entertaining the burning was.
https://youtu.be/IHuWmrOMtyU?si=FV_0H1aD96spU8sL