Shoe burning videos and pictures on disk.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Shoe Torcher

Shoe burning videos and pictures on disk.

Post by Shoe Torcher »

I am concidering making a disk and/or DVD of shoe burning videos and images. Before I start, I need to know what you would like to see in a video. What kinds of shoes and in what types of fire situations. Please help me out so I can make something everyone will enjoy.

Post by guest »

I really like strappy sandals et nike sneakers

Post by Guest »

Boots (not plataform boots...) over hot coals... :)
It would be nice see these boots (stilletos for example) over hot coals or other materials... :wink:
Sorry for the english.
Shoe Torcher

Post by Shoe Torcher »

Anonymous wrote:Boots (not plataform boots...) over hot coals... :)
It would be nice see these boots (stilletos for example) over hot coals or other materials... :wink:
Sorry for the english.

Is this what you would like? A pair of sexy leather boots laying on some red hot coals. They slowly move and shrivel as the heat distorts the leather. Smoke streams off the boots until they final ignite and burn.
s2b

Post by s2b »

I like to see girls taking off their footwear and throwing them in the fire by themselves. I liks pumps, anklestrap-pumps, boots with or without platforms and ankleboots. It would be great to see a girl in an office-uniform burning her officepumps.
hotboots

What to burn

Post by hotboots »

Yeah baby, Burn boots. I love the hot coal idea. Stuff the boots with paper and stand them up on the hot coals and let them burst into flames and burn from soles up through the shafts. And I also agree if you get get a babe to do this, I won't be able to sit and see these pictures, I will be way too hard!!

Thanks for asking... Good luck!! HB

Post by Guest »

I gave the idea of hot coals...
Yeah! Imagine some hot girl doing this? :shock:
Hehehehehe... If you can pick up some girl to do this, it would be very nice for my eyes.. :mrgreen: