Another pair up in flames.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Bandolinohaze wrote:OMGoodness, size 10 feet in middle school..sounds like my family!.I love the sound of Badboy getting those Vans and giving them abuse bfore you and her mom and the girl-friends make them CURLED and CRISPY.ditto the suggestion to graffitti the DC shoes as well as the Vans....sooo...we wait for mother nature!!

Yep, size 10 feet, hard to believe. She called today to tell me she is trying to figure out how to get them from her daughter and be ready with an explanation when they mysteriously go missing. Her daughter cherishes her Vans and keeps them clean she says, they still look brand new, but were new when school started this year, so they are like 6 to 7 months old.

The other Mom with a daughter who has the DC shoes is trying her best also to get them. They are fairly old as they were bought for her daughter last year for school. She says her daughter wears them occasionally. She is trying to devise a plan. So until they are successful and this fire ban is lifted, things are kinda calm right now.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Badgirl

Re: blue and pink nike

Post by Badgirl »

bendstra wrote:get thse blue/ pink nikes lie really messy b4 u burn them

Okay, I will stuff some food or something into them and grunge them up a bit, and take pictures.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

Burn them with gunk in them!

Also, I would love to see you put some big firecrackers in some of those sneakers toes and blowing them up, put a bit of lighter fluid on them so the remains catch on fire...
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Badgirl wrote:
WAMSneak wrote:Oooh any chance of a preview of the pairs they left? I'd also love to see some cute girly DCs, that would be amazing.

Any chance you can upload your pics from here to Webshots? It's a shame not to be able to see them in all their detailed glory :-)

One of my friends has another friend(this is getting confusing :) ) who's daughter has a pair DC shoes, she is trying to figure out how to bring the subject up with her friend who has no idea what we do and why. So if she is successful we will see them this weekend. I hope so too...

I do hope to upload some of the sets to webshots soon, finding the time is the trick.

Here is a preview of the shoes they brought over.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
The last belonged to a friend, she gave them to hubby to 'abuse', then I have been doodling on them.

Badgirl
While we are waiting for mother nature to lift the burn ban.. I have a suggestion for you or Badboy for a little abuse..to take the middle pair here..the silver/pink Nike shox and slice holes in the sides to'air condition' them.it would help them burn better,too..also graffitti these..okay?
Burnfan00

Post by Burnfan00 »

Great pictures again, you do this in a perfect way. And I really hope you will find the time for your webshots albums again, to upload those wonderful series. :D
Love_worn_boots

Post by Love_worn_boots »

Hay badgirl you said you have some hi top reeboks. how about you do some abuse to them while the burn ban is on like food or streching them or ripping them up then when the ban is over you could burn them. It would be like the old days from you geocity's site many years ago.
Regards
Will
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Badgirl, this entire thread (and the first one) have been fascinating. I looked up your Webshots page hoping to see more, but you haven't added anything recently. Webshots is 5400 on the free account now.