Another pair up in flames.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Tempic wrote:Burn them with gunk in them!

Also, I would love to see you put some big firecrackers in some of those sneakers toes and blowing them up, put a bit of lighter fluid on them so the remains catch on fire...

I have used fire crackers in a pair over the 4th of July, but was not impressed with the results unfortunately.
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Bandolinhaze wrote:While we are waiting for mother nature to lift the burn ban.. I have a suggestion for you or Badboy for a little abuse..to take the middle pair here..the silver/pink Nike shox and slice holes in the sides to'air condition' them.it would help them burn better,too..also graffitti these..okay?

Hmm, I will keep this in mind. Thanks for the suggestion.

Badgirl
Last edited by Badgirl on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Burnfan00 wrote:Great pictures again, you do this in a perfect way. And I really hope you will find the time for your webshots albums again, to upload those wonderful series. :D

Puddleboy wrote:Badgirl, this entire thread (and the first one) have been fascinating. I looked up your Webshots page hoping to see more, but you haven't added anything recently. Webshots is 5400 on the free account now.

I do plan to upload several new albums soon, hubby just got done installing a router thingy and a bigger harddrive for me to store my photos on and be able to transfer to webshots easily. He knows I don't do computers well, so he simplifies things for me.

Badgirl
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Love_worn_boots wrote:Hay badgirl you said you have some hi top reeboks. how about you do some abuse to them while the burn ban is on like food or streching them or ripping them up then when the ban is over you could burn them. It would be like the old days from you geocity's site many years ago.
Regards
Will

Hmmm, will have to dig out a pair and take out my frustrations on 'em.

Badgirl
Love_worn_boots

Post by Love_worn_boots »

Cool what do you have planed mud or food or just ripping them up and burning them?
Regards
Will
P.s
hope thay lift the burn ban now yoy have had some rain.
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Love_worn_boots wrote:Cool what do you have planed mud or food or just ripping them up and burning them?
Regards
Will
P.s
hope thay lift the burn ban now yoy have had some rain.

They never tell us that part, so we are going to risk it.

Probably ripping them up, Badboy might help me out, either by letting me use his power saws, or doing the preliminary ripping for me and then letting me finish them off. Don't know if they will be ripped by this weekend to join in the buring party this weekend though.

Badgirl
Burnfan00

Post by Burnfan00 »

Time for a statement again. Those have been further great burning samples, your shoes really do burn very well every time, and it's a pleasure to watch. And though, what can I say, It's not enough. Not for me. Seeing those pictures makes me hungry for more, not only seeing those samples, but a full burning process, from the beginning until really ashes. Those ones fpr example:

Badgirl wrote:Now a pair of her daughter's what they call skate shoes. Her daughter could not believe her Mom burned them. She took the photos home and showed them to her daughter. My friends are crazy in such a fun way.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Badgirl

Oh, they look so exciting and burn so well, but only a few pictures? No, I am still hungry, I would like to see more. Are there more? Could I hope this is a real series, and could it get to your website? I would be very pleased - and about every further full burning series from you. thanks for your great work! :D