Ringing in the New Year

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

killer wrote:badgirl,any chance of you burning some long knee high boots.i bet you would do a great job.x

I don't have any long knee high boots unfortunately, but I do have a pair of boots that a fan sent me to abuse, plus I think one of my girlfriends has a pair of fur-lined boots that she wants to see burn, I will let her know, as we are planning another roast this weekend, since it will be getting cooler over here by then.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Badgirl wrote:
killer wrote:badgirl,any chance of you burning some long knee high boots.i bet you would do a great job.x

I don't have any long knee high boots unfortunately, but I do have a pair of boots that a fan sent me to abuse, plus I think one of my girlfriends has a pair of fur-lined boots that she wants to see burn, I will let her know, as we are planning another roast this weekend, since it will be getting cooler over here by then.

Badgirl
I would love to see those photos,too,if you,co-erise your girlfriend to burn her fur-lined boots..the hot thing for me about watching leather boots burn is the chimney effect the shafts make! Badgirl, What started you burning your shoes and your girlfriend's and their daughter's shoes?I first burned a pair of shoes when I was 7 or 8 and it was by accident as I was only taking trash to be burned and my mother was discarding shoes. I noticed as they burned the great aroma of burning leather and beautiful curl and twist as the pumps folded in on them selves,,then sandals peeled off as they burned
Burnfan00

Post by Burnfan00 »

Burning boots are also always great, I am looking forward to this!
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Wow ! What fantastic pics ! I like burning old sneakers too because they burnt so well ! Hope you burn some more sneakers soon.
Thanks
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Bandolinohaze wrote:I would love to see those photos,too,if you,co-erise your girlfriend to burn her fur-lined boots..the hot thing for me about watching leather boots burn is the chimney effect the shafts make! Badgirl, What started you burning your shoes and your girlfriend's and their daughter's shoes?I first burned a pair of shoes when I was 7 or 8 and it was by accident as I was only taking trash to be burned and my mother was discarding shoes. I noticed as they burned the great aroma of burning leather and beautiful curl and twist as the pumps folded in on them selves,,then sandals peeled off as they burned

She did come over, although she was the only one, it was COLD and WINDY, which did not make for a very long bonfire, it would have been okay without the strong wind, makes it hard to keep the fire under control. She did bring her furry boots and they are history now.

As for the burning thing, well, it was actually started by my hubby. One day he took a pair of my shoes, forgot which ones now, because I was a naughty Badgirl and tore up a pair of his sneakers. Well, he took them and set them on fire in an old grill we used to have. Once I saw it and the sight of my shoes on fire, I was hooked. I introduced it to my girlfriends one night, they were over for a traditional bonfire, using logs. Well, I didn't have enough logs for a good fire that night, so I told them I would be right back, I went inside and grabbed a pair or two of my shoes and voila, they were shocked at first, but then they gradually got into it as well. Lately one has been bringing her daughter's shoes over and using them, she says her daughter has way to many shoes, so she helps by bringing them over. Her daughter thinks her Mom is crazy, but we know better. :D
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

sneakersfun wrote:Wow ! What fantastic pics ! I like burning old sneakers too because they burnt so well ! Hope you burn some more sneakers soon.
Thanks

Oh yes, we intend to.
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Here are the pictures of the fuzzy boots she brought over this past Friday.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Badgirl