Shoes up for destruction!!

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

HaveMyShoe

Shoes up for destruction!!

Post by HaveMyShoe »

My GF cleaned her closet (and i cleaned out mine) She asked me to bring the clothes we otherwise throw out, to the salvation army. So i did.. But.... i left out one small detail: The shoes! :twisted: :twisted:
I saved a pair of my own sneakers, and a couple of pairs of my GF, but they're not meant to live happily ever after :twisted: :twisted:

The flats i showed in my last post are still waiting, and are joined by these sneakers:

And a pair of MAG shoes -pretty worn out-

And now my favorites: Some very old and very worn off Adidas sneakers: (they are great, and i will keep one for me, the other i'll destroy for you guys!)

there's a pair of booties, but i don't really like 'em

And i can only show the rest of her shoes i can't destroy them yet(unfortunatly)

A pair of flats she did not want to throw out yet. :cry:

Her dress shoes, and i would realy like to take one of those.. but i think she'll notice :roll: And if there isn't a very good explanation why her shoe is missing... i think it won't improve our relationship.. (still thinking up some reason :twisted: )

And finally her Nike Air Max i bought her recently (well... not that long ago) But there is no way in hell i can make up some reason why one of her nikes has disappeared. And even if i can she'll still kill me :(

And no.. sorry i allso cannot take em both :roll:

So if anyone has some suggestions what to do with the shoes i cán destroy, don't hesitate to post!

And if u can tell me how on earth i can lose one of hér shoes... :D

I hope the weather clears soon, and i find a nice place for the next burning, then i'll first burn the sneaker-flats.
cumonheels

game-trading

Post by cumonheels »

ffxi gil World of Warcraft-EU Gold is on sale on Ugamegold.com.We provide cheap World of Warcraft-EU Gold for all players. We are a professional,reliable and efficient web store with many years' game-trading experience
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Last edited by 4Boot on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.