Instagram find

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

chris

Re: Instagram find

Post by chris »

yes me😁👍👍
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Have any of you confided in anyone your tendency to burn shoes? If so, who was it?
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I have told each of my spouses and a couple of male friends.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

DanskoJoe wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:46 am I have told each of my spouses and a couple of male friends.
Were they surprised by this? women accepted it? Personally, I would like to meet someone who has the same tendencies and burn the shoes of their wives and girlfriends together.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Most of them thought it was odd, and one completely rejected it. My current wife let's me burn all I want, but she doesn't want to participate.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

DanskoJoe wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:46 am Most of them thought it was odd, and one completely rejected it. My current wife let's me burn all I want, but she doesn't want to participate.
My ex-girlfriend, whom I was dating, said that burning shoes was a perversion. She also said that the stove in which I burned her shoes was disgusting.
I broke up with her. The current wife knows that every pair of her shoes will be burned. I burn her shoes myself. When she buys shoes, I stand next to her and also choose her new shoes, knowing her taste. I know perfectly well that I will burn them after some time anyway. We always choose leather shoes. It's good that I have a friend who gives me her old shoes and her young daughter's. She knows I'm burning her shoes but she has no idea that I'm recording it and masturbating to it.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:36 am
DanskoJoe wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:46 am Most of them thought it was odd, and one completely rejected it. My current wife let's me burn all I want, but she doesn't want to participate.
My ex-girlfriend, whom I was dating, said that burning shoes was a perversion. She also said that the stove in which I burned her shoes was disgusting.
I broke up with her. The current wife knows that every pair of her shoes will be burned. I burn her shoes myself. When she buys shoes, I stand next to her and also choose her new shoes, knowing her taste. I know perfectly well that I will burn them after some time anyway. We always choose leather shoes. It's good that I have a friend who gives me her old shoes and her young daughter's. She knows I'm burning her shoes but she has no idea that I'm recording it and masturbating to it.
How did you justify tu your friend the fact that you burned his old shoes and his daughter's ?