sunnychick2005 no connection to anyone called 'mercedes'

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

sunnychick2005

sunnychick2005 no connection to anyone called 'mercedes'

Post by sunnychick2005 »

I've had a couple of PM's asking me why I'm impersonating (I think) mercedes or messymercedes. I'd just like to clear up that basildon_mercedes is my Ebay ID and is for one simple reason, my (at the time) boyf worked for Mercedes and we lived in you guessed it Basildon. Please understand I've no interest in impersonating either a German car and certainly have no idea where this person lives. I used the 2 words for the reason above. I didnt know the town in Essex had been copyrighted or the German car manufacturers name either but as I've tried to explain I hope I didnt offend everyone by using 2 everyday words
katie x
ps enjoy my pics still
a girls gotta have her heels!
too many though, what should i do?
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Why would anybody even want to impersonate a piece of garbage like a Mercedes Car? Now an Acura/Honda or Lexus/Toyota on the other hand....

Im sorry, do I sound snobby?
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

no you sound worse(imo)...merc. prosche, ferrari, bentley(s.p) are some of the best cars made...including jag....etc