My wrecked thigh boots

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Diogenes

My wrecked thigh boots

Post by Diogenes »

Got a pair of pull on thigh boots in the winter and took them to my favourite mud place. They leaked like hell and when the mud got over my calves the heels pulled off

Got them out today to fix them. there's dried mud up to the calves, then inside the tops where I pulled them off, and in the linings too. Glued the heels back on and they look great, really used and abused - so took them outside where I have a dustbin full of water and got in. The water came over my knees but not over the tops of my boots. I'm sitting here with soaking feet because they still leak so they'll be wrecked in no time. Two things I want to do which I did with my last pair before they fell to bits ( wet inside too often)

Go to a muddy pace and kneel in a muddy puddle, let the muddy water come over the tops of your boots and fill the knees, then stand up and feel the cool muddy water run down the inside of your boots, soiling the linings and soaking your feet. The linings are black which is a pity - I love white boot linings with big mud stains on them

The other thing involves getting them wet, inside and or out using wetness of my production. nothing like a golden stream into your boots.

I don't think they'll stand up to much of that - in the meantime I think it's time for a bath and I might just forget to take them off...
skyhighfan

Post by skyhighfan »

Got photos? please lets see some before you completely wreck them.
vorstang

Post by vorstang »

skyhighfan wrote:Got photos? please lets see some before you completely wreck them.
i second that :D
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Yes, please post some photos of them