Lost power

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Mary Jane

Lost power

Post by Mary Jane »

WE lost power for a few days last week. One of those nights we went up to the a small dam that's drain goes under our road. The drain was pluged. We tried to clear it from the uphill side. No go. Water was about a foot over the drain and rising, so it had to be cleared that night. We tried a long stick and a snake. No go.

I went to the other side of the road and climbed down to the out fall. My shiny flats got muddy in the creek and I almost fell a few times but I found the problem. A socker ball was lodged in the last pipe joint. I got thinking that all that water was going to go between my legs when that ball went. I had no place to go and with a skirt and flats I was not go far anyway. I changed into a pair of jeans and sneakers. I made a sharpe stick to pop the ball. When the ball let go, I had a 8 inch head of water hiting a bank and going down stream . I had a helping hand to get out of there. Soaked from the knee down but the creek was open . :D

THE SHOES

Clean

Dirty

I need to clean them. The MJ's I was wearing today.

Last edited by Mary Jane on Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Hi Mary Jane
I know it from my own experience, when the water comes, it's hard work to avoid damages!
But the good thing is, that you took the pics with your hot ballerinas. I like that style of shoes. And now, yours are muddy :roll:
Can we see more of your black ballerinas, please!!!!
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
Mary Jane

shoe

Post by Mary Jane »

PUMPMANIAC : The shoes are from PAYLESS Shoes. Cost is about $15. I like the style a lot and they fit well. More colors are comming as we speak.

I will make some more photos of the dirty shoes but I need to clean them soon.

Here are a few photos of the shoes I took earlier:

I ran outside to take photos of a sunrise and got playing a bit

Down in the garden taking photos of flowers and my feet got in the way.

My compost heap is in the background. I needed some.
MJG
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Thanks Mary Jane!
I love these nice shoes :roll:
Unfortunatelly my wife think that her feet are not good looking in ballerinas :oops:
Give us more of them, please!
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!