Do your GF know your Shoe/Heel passion?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ethaniel

Do your GF know your Shoe/Heel passion?

Post by ethaniel »

Hi all, do your GF (and your mother of course) your passion and what you do with their shoes?

Bye,
Federico
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

My mother?? I am reluctant to tell her about the silverware I just bought, I am sure that this is one thing that you should keep secret ........ and a good tip .... I would leave her shoes alone. 8)
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

I second what Cammile said. You should leave your mother's shoes alone. There are plenty of girls out there, and even more shoes.
Scuffy
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

My wife knows, and has known since she was my girlfriend many years ago. I figured if I could tell her something this personal and she was ok with it, I would marry her! A good decision!! Many years later, she still enjoys heels but not as much as I do. She doesn't wear them out a lot anymore, but about 1 in 1o bedroom sessions include heel play and biting / tearing abuse.
As for telling my mother...NO WAY!! Although she caught me once when I was a kid wearing my sister's heels, and I suspect she knows.
If you have read any of my other posts, you'll know that I am fairly certain my wife's step mother knows, and if she does, she seems pretty ok with it, maybe even a little turned on. Also...and I hope you'll forgive me...I have wrecked a number of pairs of shoes belonging to her. She is a very sophisticated woman who dresses very stylishly.
Johnieheel

of course

Post by Johnieheel »

She just bought me a pair of red patent marry janes to play with in the bath so she could watch.
surgif

Re: Do your GF know your Shoe/Heel passion?

Post by surgif »

Hi you all,

to be honest this passion was one of the main reasons for my ex-wife to become divorced... :cry:

My new g/f don?t now anything! I?m scared to tell her, because I don?t want to loos her. Mybe step by step I?ll show her some things I like. It?s difficult!

My MOM ?! Are you crazy??? I?ll NEVER tell her !!!!

CU
surgif
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

i'm not sure it is possible to have a happy relationship with someone who cant at least accept your passion. not just heels. any passion.