Car wash with sexy Louise(part 2)

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

wetlookgirls

Car wash with sexy Louise(part 2)

Post by wetlookgirls »

New update with Sexy Louise, washing my car in a jeans dress and High heel boots. This set has also movie clips.

At the moment we have pictures from the sea, lake, shower, bathtub, gym, pool and now carwash and more will come. Over 3100 pictures and it get higher every week.

There is also movieclips and wallpapers made by the girls.

Come and see for only 10 euro/dollars.

Hope you will enjoy what you see

Love

Wetlookgirls
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Love those boots!! :D
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Fantastic pics, stunning boots and girl :P
CustardFan

Post by CustardFan »

Louise is so hot. I'd like to take her in that dress and hear the squelching of the water in those boots......... :twisted:
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

That looks weird! A FORD Mustang with a German plate on it.

Its nice to see FORD selling them overseas, Im sick of hearing (over here) "Buy American... support 'the big 3' " Fact of the matter is, is other countries buy as many cars from the US as we do from them.

Of course, I'm an American that buy's Japanese cars. Heck, My Accord was built about an hour from where I live... and it was built 17 years ago
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Nice pics ! Thanks !