Post a pic of your shoe collection

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messylaura

Post a pic of your shoe collection

Post by messylaura »

As a couple of people have posted pics of their collections, how about a thread for just that
heres mine

post your pics
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Amazing! Simply amazing!!! :D
K

Post by K »

well, it's kind of hard to take a foto of mines. part of it is in the garage, and the rest of it is all over the place not organized like yours. i am so impressed by your racks, wish i had space for some.
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

i very much appreciate others may not be able to and also thier collections may be hidden from others at home, my very first pair of heels were a pair i found in the street, a black pair that had been thrown out, i used to hide them inside a speaker, that was way before i was "out" as a crossdresser.

the shoes on the rack are about a third of the ones i have, i may make bigger racks on the main bedroom wall, basically the racks are sets of two clothes poles bracketed to the wall
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Wow - what a great collection. Yours are in great condition.

I usually beat mine beyond recongnition and totally trash them.
heelslover80

h

Post by heelslover80 »

i
Last edited by heelslover80 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K

Post by K »

well this is only a part of my collection...