Thinking of parting with some of my boots and shoes

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

valerie

Post by valerie »

Kid Leather wrote:Hello Valerie, good to hear from you and I hope you and Gordon are well. We met at Pippa's Place (actually Paul's) a long time ago, in fact it was nearly 5 years ago can you believe. I may be interested in some of those boots...maybe I'll get around to finding another model to wear them sometime as well.

Tom :)

Hi Tom, hope you are well ! both Gord and I are fine..nearly 5 years eh! my does time fly..

I will try to post some pics as soon as I can (or Gord will) take care and it was nice to hear from you! .
Valerie.